Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

ITS ALL OVER - Brexit SPREADS across Europe: Italy, France, Holland and Denmark ALL call for referendums

4 posts in this topic

It's Ogre now.

Brexit SPREADS across Europe: Italy, France, Holland and Denmark ALL call for referendums

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/682339/Brexit-spreads-across-Europe-Italy-France-Holland-Denmark-all-call-for-referendums

-

POLITICIANS across Europe have called for their own referendums in the wake of Britain's historic decision to quit the EU.

Italy’s anti-establishment 5-Star movement has now officially called for a referendum on whether to keep the Euro. 

Buoyed by big gains in local elections, Luigi Di Maio, a vice president of the lower house of parliament, said: "We want a consultative referendum on the Euro. 

“The Euro as it is today does not work. We either have alternative currencies or a 'Euro 2’.

<break>

The 5-Star movement has called for two different currencies in Europe, one for the rich northern countries another for southern nations.

While any such referendums on the EU or the Euro would be merely test public opinion because Italian law does not allow referendums to change international treaties, a victory would send a clear signal to the government, especially in the wake of Brexit.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am South African but i am So happy for you guys-sanity and common sense and integrity prevailed!!!!!! YES!!!!! i almost wept this morning when i saw this glorious news. As Stefan Molyneux would say-to be on another planet is hardly far away from the EU:-) This news has really given me hope for the human race,whom i so badly wish the best for and support. As always,i say it best with music,so here is my thank you to the wonderful brave folks who stood up for what is the right and only prudent course of action,to try and prevent the destruction of your childrens' futures and preserve your way of life:

Don't let Anyone ever tell you you made the wrong choice-you did Not!!! We all still remember your strength and fortitude during WW2!!!

Edited by Raxoxane

11 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

As expected, the EU is dead and the Euro will soon be worthless.

Yep! you should see facebook. the in voters are pissed. attacking everyone, students crying about being deported too.

Friends turning on friends its a nightmare. Eurozone tards screaming hate at the uk people and then it being pointed out the eu will collapse before the uk now and watching them realize it in real time kind of fills me with joy for some reason. Uneducated or asleep masses are panicking and they realize they picked the wrong side.

Leaving was the best damn thing ever.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.