Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Han sole

David cameron quits

17 posts in this topic

1 down, hundreds and thousands to go.

Cameron failed with his scaremongering campaign because the Brits are willing to take some initial pain if it means they don't end up like Greece.

Note to Brits: Some Americans realize that we are still under Crown Rule and appreciate your brevity in denouncing Brussels. Soon it spreads across the pond.

GODSPEED

Doing the right thing in the end...should have done it long ago! But, politicians will be politicians and the next bloke may be even worse (if it's possible)

:sodsjdtr:

I was wondering why they kept postponing his speech.  :b0vpxS8:

3 months before he can sign on dont think it will bother him though

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, kevinmol said:

3 months before he can sign on dont think it will bother him though

:roflmao: haha

What difference does it make? None. Any more than saying Parliament runs your country. We all know that the symbolic monarchy is not symbolic at all.  

Notice too that UK crowned heads are now non-threatening grandma types. Aw, jow sweet. And innocent. And ooh aah, that royal baby and princesses and fancy schmancy ritual folderol. Same,ol' same ol' says I, an American colonial subject of the British admiralty. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8ctjRVZ1PM4/U6_3DsuXt0I/AAAAAAAAMf8/k1MOcWA6NxM/s1600/HOLY+SEE+ADMIRALTY+LAW+RULES+THE+WORLD+001.jpg

1 person likes this

Being the pessimist here, I have to ask what the real rulers are getting from this.  I can't believe that this happened over the unstated objections of the elite.  They would have rigged the polls and the vote if this was a challenge.  Is this a Lenin-type one step back for two steps forward?  Is instability planned to get everyone to beg for internationalism?

1 person likes this

I'm an optimist. The grip of the psycho perverts has been loosened a little.Can only be a good thing.

Nice to see voters taking their own pens to use on the voting slips. One lady lent her pen to anyone who needed one in the polling station. She recieved a visit from the police ha.

They know that we know that past votes have been rigged.

Apparently all who voted for exit are dim racists. That name calling convinces me that they are squirming - like all brainwashed mainstreamers. Kudos to the folk who ignored all the establishment threats and propoganda

Gunna have a nice drink tonite to the people.

Whatever happens now they know we are here and still kicking.

Feck the new world pervy pedo parasite order:smile:

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, Redorblue said:

I'm an optimist. The grip of the psycho perverts has been loosened a little.Can only be a good thing.

Nice to see voters taking their own pens to use on the voting slips. One lady lent her pen to anyone who needed one in the polling station. She recieved a visit from the police ha.

They know that we know that past votes have been rigged.

Apparently all who voted for exit are dim racists. That name calling convinces me that they are squirming - like all brainwashed mainstreamers. Kudos to the folk who ignored all the establishment threats and propoganda

Gunna have a nice drink tonite to the people.

Whatever happens now they know we are here and still kicking.

Feck the new world pervy pedo parasite order:smile:

I hope you're right.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.