Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

A Tribute to "Closet" Transgenders

11 posts in this topic

My new video - I hope you get a laugh out of it.

4 people like this

This is just scratching the surface. There are many more.

13 minutes ago, McWest said:

This is just scratching the surface. There are many more.

I've watched some of Nuke Hoax's videos and he pretty much accuses everyone.  Uma Thurman?  Hulk Hogan?  John Wayne?  Those aren't so obvious and so I stuck with the ones I consider obvious.  Who do you think should have been added?

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I've watched some of Nuke Hoax's videos and he pretty much accuses everyone.  Uma Thurman?  Hulk Hogan?  John Wayne?  Those aren't so obvious and so I stuck with the ones I consider obvious.  Who do you think should have been added?

Richard Simmons?

10 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Well, some of the accused include: Jennifer Aniston, Leonardo Dicaprio, Scarlett Johansen, Several NFL football players, a grip-ton of celebrities basically. 

Wouldn't it make sense for them to have beautiful/handsome celebrities for us to lust over that were born the opposite sex just so they can prove that they can indeed mimic the creator? Something to think about.

1 person likes this

On 6/23/2016 at 7:48 PM, Rothbard said:

My new video - I hope you get a laugh out of it.

lmao!  :ohmy:

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Who do you think should have been added?

Here's a few!  Man this world is sick to its core.  It's not the "being gay", it is in fact the absolute abuse of it by some, just to get a bit of attention or to be "in the know".  For some actors "coming out" actually boosted their careers. A case in point Bruce / Caitlyn Jenner 

Posted (edited)

When Obama goes to hit a ball with a stick, is it LOGF or GOLF?  I'm confused.  If it is Golf he is playing, then maybe it should be Michael, I mean, Michelle that should be playing ball instead of Obama, because Obama sure ain't getting on the ball when it comes to matters of serving in public office.  Oh, wait that explains it, (s)he's all out of balls, and that's why (s)he's a pussy, I mean, wussie.

Edited by counterintelligence

20 hours ago, Rothbard said:

That old Richard Simmons I think his name is. The gay workout fitness guy that TMZ said he was being held captive by his maid. I've heard Rumour's that he's on the same course that disgrace Kardashian was on. (Gee let's all do it and get away with murder) I bet he wouldn't even acknowledge what he did.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

That old Richard Simmons I think his name is. The gay workout fitness guy that TMZ said he was being held captive by his maid. I've heard Rumour's that he's on the same course that disgrace Kardashian was on. (Gee let's all do it and get away with murder) I bet he wouldn't even acknowledge what he did.

Kardashians were apparently upset with the fact that they were friends with O.J. Simpson when he was brought up on murder charges.  Now back to our regularly scheduled topic.  TMZ looks like boring show set inside an office building that most people have probably been working in all day, going on about topics concerning entertainment.  They probably have nothing on the longer running Entertainment Tonight show.  Is it entertaining to watch a show about something I may have watched that might've been entertainment?  On the flipside, we know our media does a good job entertaining us about things would rather distract us with, including topics of ...uh... skeletons coming out of the closet.  Oh...your skeletons are so much more attractive than mine.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.