Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Patriot Films Shocking New Video of a FEMA Camp Recently Discovered In Texas

12 posts in this topic

Not that long ago I published a post explaining much of what is already known about FEMA Camps, and where many are reported to be located, so in the event the sh** hits the fan, people would know where NOT to be. With the footage discovered below, once again I will make the case why people should be preparing for the worst. If/when the time comes for FEMA camps to open their doors to the masses, it will be during a state a Martial Law, which means regardless of the underlying cause, life will drastically change here in the United States.

The imposition of martial law means the confiscation of firearms and supplies, curfews, the suspension of civil law, suspension of civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial). That not debatable. That it fact. Many believe the collapse of the U.S. Dollar is imminent, present company included, which would cause food in particular to become very scarce. That means that FEMA Camps will most likely be positioned by the government as “safe places,” places where people can go to be assured food and “protection” for their families. 

NEWS: When Obama Suspends 2016 Election, a Guide to Survive Martial Law (Videos)

Let’s be clear, nothing about FEMA Camps is intended for your “protection,” and I will prove that after the video. FEMA Camps are intended for the protection of the political elite FROM you. Please note that all alleged FEMA facilities have several layers of fencing, all of which for some “mysterious” reason, have barbed wire at the top, pointing toward the inside of the fence.  Why would you want to force the people you are “helping” to remain inside?

http://right.is/politics/2016/06/patriot-films-shocking-new-video-of-a-fema-camp-recently-discovered-in-texas-62985.html

2 people like this

Were in Texas is this? If not far from where I might take a travel there, real soon.

1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

Were in Texas is this? If not far from where I might take a travel there, real soon.

Probably just about anywhere.  Might be in the video or in the comments below.  This sounds like JH15 resurfacing...even there were specific places built just to be FEMA operations.  Some big round dome looking thing.  

Posted (edited)

Not to mention,  where are the truck drivers disappearing to?

Edited by octopus prime

1 @ mexia , another at a landfill @ avalon where I own property. They were doing a massive expansion there bulldozers running 24/7, now its closed. Allways been shady dealings there and the old dude that owned it died last week. Now there's a Stericycle facility there?

@justatrucker, couldn't make the quote thing work, but it the old c.s.c disposal plant & where coal city cob used to be.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

Water tower says City of Crockett if that helps.

Crockett is in east tx.mexia & more central.hard to find them on map. Podunk towns .Avalon is not even incorporated.

How do I get to be a member? I'm getting bleary eyed with the captcha crap! I'm monitoring as many ch. as I can now ,not much traffic heard ,but that don mean muuch , keep yur eyes to the sky &YOU'RE face down

9 minutes ago, wrenchtroy@yahoo.com said:

How do I get to be a member? I'm getting bleary eyed with the captcha crap! I'm monitoring as many ch. as I can now ,not much traffic heard ,but that don mean muuch , keep yur eyes to the sky &YOU'RE face down

At the top. The three lines click it if it doe snot drop down. Then create an account.

12 hours ago, Millevolt said:

Water tower says City of Crockett if that helps.

I think that is a bit of a drive. Might it out anyway next month when I have available time off.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.