Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Police shoot gunman dead after he stormed German cinema.....another "lone wolf"???

4 posts in this topic

I'm sure he was another islamic pacificist who is simply misunderstood. /sarcasm tag

5 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I'm sure he was another islamic pacificist who is simply misunderstood. /sarcasm tag

Surely;)

Not a "lone wolf" this time; he was a "confused individual".

Germany shooting: man killed after opening fire at cinema in Viernheim

The interior minister of the state of Hesse, Peter Beuth, said special police forces had “fought and killed” the gunman. The tabloid newspaper Bild reported that police had found a hand grenade and an explosives belt next to the man’s body but could not confirm whether they were fake or real.
-----
According to the press agency DPA, police believed the gunman was a “confused individual” rather than a terrorist.

Hochstädter told the Die Welt newspaper: “We have no indications regarding the motive, but we can say with certainty that the attack did not have an Islamist motive.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/armed-man-opens-fire-at-german-cinema-kinopolis-viernheim

I'm sure all the attendees of this Mosque are just "confused individuals" as well.

War Grade Arsenal of Weapons Confiscated at Mosque in Germany

According to information from the Hessian CDU representative Ismail Tipi, about a week ago a top secret search by SEKS (Spezialeinsatzcommando – or
SWAT team) in Northrhein-Westfalen took place. In the refrigerator room of a grocer/vegetable seller located near a mosque, weapons were discovered and seized.

“According to my information, a weapons arsenal with war grade weapons was found in this search.  The danger of fundamentalist Salafists who are ready
to use violence arming themselves in Germany is very large.  This secret raid finding this weapons cache makes this more than clear,” according to Tipi last Friday in a press release.

This extremist expert suspects secret weapons arsenals are being set up in other German cities. The Hamburg intelligence service is also warning of increasing numbers armed jihad supporters.

https://pamelageller.com/2016/06/war-grade-arsenal-of-weapons-confiscated-at-mosque-in-germany.html/

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.