Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Jews Pushing Hard for Mandatory “Holocaust Education” Laws – We Must Resist!

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The “Holocaust” narrative is used as a shield to protect Jews from criticism and as a weapon to guilt-trip Whites into accepting their own ethnic displacement (i.e. genocide), simultaneously.

(posters note, it is also used to cover up for Bolshevik Revolution andhttps://holodomorinfo.com/ pics here )

Fortunately, though it is shoved down everyone’s throat 24 hours a day, many young Americans could care less about the stupid hoax. Naturally, this is a great concern for the Jews. With Holocaust mythology being the main source of their power, they need the youth thoroughly indoctrinated with it.

Their answer to this predicament: pass more laws making “Holocaust education” mandatory for public schools.

One such law was passed in Michigan about a week ago, with Rhode Island likely soon to follow.

It might be surprising to hear that Michigan Governor Rick Snyder signed a bill into law Tuesday that mandates Holocaust and genocide education in the state’s high schools, making it one of only a handful of states that have enacted such legislation. If Rhode Island’s governor signs a similar bill, which the state’s General Assembly passed Tuesday, the country’s smallest state will be next.

Though only a handful of states as of now have these laws, the Jews are no doubt going to keep pushing until they are enacted nation-wide.

Up until 2014, only five states had laws in place requiring all school districts to teach their students about the Holocaust and genocide, prejudice, discrimination or other related themes. California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Florida each enacted legislation sometime from 1985 to 1994, but then no state followed suit for two decades—20 years that saw Rwanda, Srebrenica and Sudan.

When Rhonda Fink-Whitman heard about a Holocaust and genocide education bill lingering in Pennsylvania a few years ago, she was shocked to learn that these weren’t already required subjects. The daughter of a Holocaust survivor and author of a novel based on her mother’s experiences (94 Maidens), she met then-state representative Brendan Boyle, who had proposed the bill, through the Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center in Philadelphia. Around the same time, her college-age daughter had some friends over. They admired a bracelet Fink-Whitman was wearing etched with the words, “History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.” But they didn’t know who Winston Churchill was.

“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.”

Interesting choice of quote for this Jew, who herself writes pseudo-historical books about the Holocaust, is it not? cut cont DS

Edited by rbear
2 people like this

Remember, The Native Indian Holocaust , at at least 95 million. is larger than all the other holocausts combined, at least 16 times worse than than the

Nazi/Jewish one..

2 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

Remember, The Native Indian Holocaust , at at least 95 million. is larger than all the other holocausts combined, at least 16 times worse than than the

Nazi/Jewish one..

They were said to be savages, and not what we hear about either.

My homeschooled kids definitely receive Holocaust education and how it's all BS but I don't think that is what they have in mind.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, rbear said:

“History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.”

The Diary of Anne Frank was required and presented as a true memoir when I was in school.
I now know it's a fraud just like The Painted Bird and In Fragments and others I will never read.

Anne Frank Hoax Exposed
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

Holocaust Literary Frauds
http://www.rense.com/general62/hl.htm

1 person likes this

from op article (a comment by BiggusDickus)

I recently read about a German in Canada who was formerly in the NS German Army.
He died in Canada, and in his possessions was found a Concentration Camp Uniform.
So why did he have one such prison uniform?
Turns out, it's entirely possible, even likely, that the "horros photos" we are shown of Jewish inmates, skinny to the bones, are actually GERMAN prisoners of war, starved to near death by the Allieds.
Evidence for this: many photos show prisoners outside, barely clothed in obviously very warm weather, only when the camps were liberated it was allegedly freezing cold in Europe. So these photos are likely taken months after the "liberation" and the skinny prisoners are GERMAN SOLDIERS who the media tells us are Jews.
There's more evidence for this to be the case. ds source

An interesting piece of info.

German-Canadian: Sorry Mom, I Was Wrong About the Holocaust

A German-Canadian, Monika Schaefer, reflects on being bullied as a little girl growing up in Canada, in the aftermath of WWII, for being German. cont DS

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.