Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Space Intelligences

How to Contact Space People

18 posts in this topic

(1)

For years I studied Roth's memory system. You can get the book yourself at a book store. And I practiced memorizing lists of things, using mental associations, or pictures in my mind that, in an hour, I could memorize an entire magazine. I actually gave night club and stage performances, doing this. But what it was doing was making a mental muscle - that that when Si's finally got through to me, I could handle their type of mental power, because of my years of practicing these unusual mental gymnastics.

(2)

I am a master of auto-hypnosis. As a matter of fact, I used to teach this technique to other people. I specialized in it. And throughout the years, as I taught others how to hypnotize themselves, I was also deepening my own state of auto-hypnosis, so that it got so deep on my part that the Si's [Space Intelligences] could tune in to me. Zakow said he did not believe the Si's could have reached me mentally without my deep experience and knowledge of self-hypnosis.

Therefore: Learn the Roth system of memory, if you can - even 20 code words, and practice them until you are automatic with them. Then get the book, "Autoconditioning", by Dr. Hornell Hart, and see what you can do about learning a bit of self-hypnosis. It is very easy to learn. Almost everyone can learn it. Thus the memory training and auto-hypnosis will increase your chance of success in reaching and working with the Si's.

This is the right way to see a flying saucer, and perhaps meet one. Do what I have told you, practicing the simple memory stunts, and learning self-hypnosis. Then, with your eyes closed, visualize a room, or chamber, with the two insect-like creatures standing over a round instrument like a kettle drum, but with a glass lens on top. Next visualize your own face peering up out of that glass lens (in effect, you are looking over the shoulders of the creatures); or looking from the side of them. Then think the words you want to tell them, and while you think the words see your mouth on the lens shaping the words you are thinking. That is as far as I can take you. That is what the Si's have told me to tell you.

If you want to try to meet their craft, go through the above and tell them you will go out into the country the next day, or in two days, etc. Then go out into the country, preferably after dark, to an area where there are no people and where you definitely won't be interrupted. Switch on a strong flashlight, set it down upon the ground, with its beam up into the air, and sit down in the dark.

If a UFO ever does come to you, force yourself to sit still. Put your hands out, palms outward, on the ground by your side, or in your lap. As it comes close, or as the intelligences get close, you may want to scream, and a sort of force or pressure may make you want to run run run. But if you can stick it out, you'll meet the Si's. I went through that ordeal one time, and will never forget it as long as I live. My hair stood up on my head; I could hardly get my breath; It was ghastly!

But wouldn't it be worth it - to meet a Si ?

33 minutes ago, Space Intelligences said:

(1)

For years I studied Roth's memory system. You can get the book yourself at a book store. And I practiced memorizing lists of things, using mental associations, or pictures in my mind that, in an hour, I could memorize an entire magazine. I actually gave night club and stage performances, doing this. But what it was doing was making a mental muscle - that that when Si's finally got through to me, I could handle their type of mental power, because of my years of practicing these unusual mental gymnastics.

(2)

I am a master of auto-hypnosis. As a matter of fact, I used to teach this technique to other people. I specialized in it. And throughout the years, as I taught others how to hypnotize themselves, I was also deepening my own state of auto-hypnosis, so that it got so deep on my part that the Si's [Space Intelligences] could tune in to me. Zakow said he did not believe the Si's could have reached me mentally without my deep experience and knowledge of self-hypnosis.

Therefore: Learn the Roth system of memory, if you can - even 20 code words, and practice them until you are automatic with them. Then get the book, "Autoconditioning", by Dr. Hornell Hart, and see what you can do about learning a bit of self-hypnosis. It is very easy to learn. Almost everyone can learn it. Thus the memory training and auto-hypnosis will increase your chance of success in reaching and working with the Si's.

This is the right way to see a flying saucer, and perhaps meet one. Do what I have told you, practicing the simple memory stunts, and learning self-hypnosis. Then, with your eyes closed, visualize a room, or chamber, with the two insect-like creatures standing over a round instrument like a kettle drum, but with a glass lens on top. Next visualize your own face peering up out of that glass lens (in effect, you are looking over the shoulders of the creatures); or looking from the side of them. Then think the words you want to tell them, and while you think the words see your mouth on the lens shaping the words you are thinking. That is as far as I can take you. That is what the Si's have told me to tell you.

If you want to try to meet their craft, go through the above and tell them you will go out into the country the next day, or in two days, etc. Then go out into the country, preferably after dark, to an area where there are no people and where you definitely won't be interrupted. Switch on a strong flashlight, set it down upon the ground, with its beam up into the air, and sit down in the dark.

If a UFO ever does come to you, force yourself to sit still. Put your hands out, palms outward, on the ground by your side, or in your lap. As it comes close, or as the intelligences get close, you may want to scream, and a sort of force or pressure may make you want to run run run. But if you can stick it out, you'll meet the Si's. I went through that ordeal one time, and will never forget it as long as I live. My hair stood up on my head; I could hardly get my breath; It was ghastly!

I am good, I don't converse with demons or fallen angels.

11 hours ago, Space Intelligences said:

(1)

(2)

Can you hypnotise someone through writing?

A Si? Mmm, they exist. They are not demons or angels, just beings who are more advanced or physiologically different from us. 

They not all be evil bastards, but if we look at our world history, such as it is, I would not trust an AB at all. In fact, I put up a mental barrier to them. If I meet one in the flesh, or in Project Bluebeam, I would likely try to get as far away as possible. Look what one (Gabriel) did to Mohammed. That is exactly how they work. 

You should reconsider who you believe you're talking with because they certainly are intelligent, just not space intelligence. I already know though that you will not listen because you believe you are right and I'm wrong. That's fine. Believe whatever you like.

I don't know you, so it really doesn't matter to me either way if you even take what I say seriously or not, and quite frankly, I don't care. I'm not trying to be an arrogant dick or anything like that, but, I am right, and you'll see that I am!

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You should reconsider who you believe you're talking with because they certainly are intelligent, just not space intelligence. I already know though that you will not listen because you believe you are right and I'm wrong. That's fine. Believe whatever you like.

I don't know you, so it really doesn't matter to me either way if you even take what I say seriously or not, and quite frankly, I don't care. I'm not trying to be an arrogant dick or anything like that, but, I am right, and you'll see that I am!

What he said. Spirits ARE out there,  but not  all of them are benevolent.  You enter those realms at your own peril.

Edited by octopus prime

7 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

What he said. Spirits ARE out there,  but not  all of them are benevolent.  You enter those realms at your own peril.

I can assure you that these entities who are in contact with the OP are deceptive. Hell, even The Collins Elite will tell you the same thing. That was their conclusion and they have above and beyond what's needed to do their conclusive and accurate research!

11 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Can you hypnotise someone through writing?

I can.... and much more.  There is no place for this here. 

Some of us are immune, and will defend others who can't defend themselves.

Not that most things said are false & imaginary delusions, some are not. 

The doors swing both ways.   Try taking from me and I will take from you...... or...... we all can combine forces & use our strength to free ourselves.

It would be wise to listen to the advice given here Space Intelligences.
When you open yourself up and seek out unknown entities the results are unpredictable.
You can't be sure what you are connecting with and as Grav mentioned; not all are bad but many are.
Some are not just bad, they're dangerous and it can be very difficult to rid yourself of them once they've found you.

There is nothing wrong with self hypnosis though. It can be a useful tool. Just be careful with it.

reminds me of an experience I had once.  While in the middle of the woods in a rental I was staying in I believe I was visited,  but I did not allow contact.  I heard sounds of whirring, low and high pitch at the same time that woke me up at around 2am. I also had seen multiple colors of dim light reflecting off the ceiling.  I wanted to get up and check it out, but I soon found out that I could not move.  I fought the paralyses while trying to scream,  but no noise came out,  then it felt like seconds of my memory was removed after my screaming.  I was then released to yell and move. 

I also had another experience when much younger.  The head of what I can only compare to the face of Zeus or something that looked similar pushed its head through my ceiling and was staring at me.  I had a similar reaction and it left. 

Posted (edited)

What i have found from personal experience is this: One night,around middle-end 2011,me+the hubby was sitting outside in the yard. I was upset,i cannot remember what about,but it was a lot of things altogether i guess-and i remember weeping and screaming at the hubby:"This is Not my world and i Do NOT belong here!!!" (I used for decades to battle with having to be alive,in this world,i've had severe and profound major depressive disorder since earliest childhood,it has been an ordeal till fairly recently,it was like i was Allergic to this world/planet,except for my children,my husband and cats,and even re the hubby,it was quite a stretch) But i had 3 children,at the ages of 27,33 and 41,so i had to keep it together for their sakes,and i did manage as best i could,over a period of many years.

So after a while,he goes inside but i say to him i wanna stay outside a bit longer. I look up to the Eastern sector of the sky here,because about 2 years before this night,i had seen a vortex in the sky. That was a very sad time in my life,and myself and my son,he was just a toddler then,very wee still,we were sitting outside and i saw this vortex form in the sky,in the Eastern sector. It was like the sky itself arranged itself to form this vortex,and i did realise at the time that most likely no one else would be able to see it.So i watched it for a bit and then went inside to do chores,cooking whatever it was i had to do. But it stayed on my mind after that,and i always felt drawn to that sector of the sky,till this night.So i was sadly crying,and i called out to the sky,with my mind,telepathic like: "Please don't leave me here alone,please come,please help,i am so alone and so sad,i don't know how much longer i can stand it Here,Please don't leave me all alone here!"

And after that..wow..things went hot. I'm not going to go into too many details,but i found that same night,a site that changed my life profoundly,and then deeper down the rabbithole,to truths about this world and about my life,to things i couldn't imagine just the previous year even. And i've always had a strange life,with lots of supernatural/metaphysical stuff going on,but Damn..things really went Hot after that beseechment to the sky,or rather to something i sensed in that sector of the sky.Because the reason i telepathed to That specific sector of the sky was because i could sense something there-and i could Feel my telepathic message Was received,and i started feeling comforted almost immediately after i just Knew my message was received and heard by Something.

We started having so many ufo sightings,continuing right up to the present day,synchronicities up the kazoo,things like cutlery jumping out of the drying rack right in front of our eyes,me being in the kitchen making tea+feeling some invisible presence behind me+then hearing a sound,to see groceries had hurled themselves off the kitchen table and onto the floor,my daughter seeing my husband in the house when he was at work (though he has said that sometimes he involuntarily can do bi-location,it is not something he consciously does,but we had a Lot of incidences of that.) Also being sort of shamanic by nature,feeling an intense connection with Earth and nature,i had some incredible experiences with the natural world around us,with birds,insects and even plants. I won't mention these in detail because folks will likely just think i'm a fruitcake,but it's enough for me to know it happened,and i have my happy memories of it.

I felt guided to develop this personal shamanic meditation involving nature,the sun and wind and the trees,and started getting in my mind these symbols and images,some looking mathematical or like an unknown code or alphabet.My little son,who was 4/5 at the time,glanced at these one day when he happened to see the symbols and he walked off saying casually:"That's a medical word you speak with the aliens"

I posted these symbols and images on a Starseeds site that was my social interaction at the time,and a member pointed out to me that indeed one of the images in the first batch was a DNA sequence,another looked like a certain constellation in the sky here,plus a mathematical code-looking -thingy. And many others after that. My dreams became very strange too,very vivid and unforgettable,powerful and empowering dreams. Candle light phenomena too,really weird+wacky but stuff with that too. 

And up to a point all this was very happy-go-lucky and interesting and fascinating,comforting in a way.Because in my earlier life,the supernatural/metaphysical stuff was always very dark and menacing,traumatising and damaging to one's life. And just before we moved out here to the town and then into the Bush,we had lived for a few years in 2 different suburbs of a major city of my country ,of which the last 2 years were especially terrifying-there were lots of really terrifying supernatural creepy shite going on,my children were terrified a lot of the time too,and i was alone with them,my 2 daughters,this was years before my son was born and my husband was a contractor,working on mining,construction etc all over Africa.So he was seldom home and i was home with 2 young kids in a hood full of weird hostile people,lots of Satanism in that hood,i had occultic satanic signs drawn in the road outside my house,things running on the roof at night,poltergeist activity-just a whole lot of terrifying shit-and i am not one who is a scaredy-cat,cause since childhood everything has always been wonky,but this was Bad.I mean you try to make a cup of tea,and the kettle levitates suddenly and turns upside down spilling the water out,luckily it hadn't been boiling very long or i would have had serious burns,my oldest daughter weeping from terror because she saw a "skeleton" in the hallway,my youngest daughter who slept in my bed,being terrified because once a "crocodile" came into our bedroom and she tried frantically to wake me but she could just Not get me to wake up(while i'm actually a very very light sleeper) My oldest daughter hearing dragging footsteps in the kitchen at night (the previous owner's wife died in my bedroom from a heart attack) Lots of really Extra crap going on all the time.

So ya it was great to have supernatural/metaphysical activity that was Not terrifying,that to me and my husband as respectively empath/mildly psychic and full-on clairvoyant,did not feel malevolent and hostile.

But the dark side Did come back.The abductions started again,really in earnest,and unlike my childhood and teenage years, the injuries and pain was worse now,and even worse,my daughter also was taken,she has memories of long needles stuck into her ovaries/fallopian tubes,being restrained,and in excruciating pain. So bad this was,that on the "Mayan Doomsday" December 21 2012 we had to rush her to the Medi-Clinic in the provincial capital,she was in so much pain that our GP thought it may be an appendicitis emergency. But no,after a scan,the gynae found cysts/damage on her ovaries. She was just 15 then,and a virgin.I had an injection in the one abduction.an injection with very futuristic-looking equipment,in my upper right arm,and the next day i could not lift or use that arm,i woke up with the arm in severe pain,pins+needles,heaviness,immobility. It took a full year before it was quite right again,it would act up regularly,becoming so heavy,pins+needles and painful i could barely use it. Our GP could find no reason for it to be that way.Also the morning i woke up with the effed arm,i was bleeding,and i bled for 9 days straight-and idk if you are a female,but it was not my time to bleed.Another time i woke up in severe pain,there was a birthmark-like bruise under my bottom lip,that faded by evening time,and revealed a needlemark where the bruise was. Plus a muscle injury in my upper back,so bad that i had to stay in bed all day,it was too painful to even move. My husband rubbed horse liniment on the painful area even,but that didn't even bring relief. Took another full day before it was better to the extent that i could move around.

Now,as a child,i had some very strange and unpleasant experiences after feeling compelled to lay down on my back and stare up into the sky,i cannot even say in words properly how surreal these were,and i always,Always felt watched from the sky,and then as an adult i called out telepathically to the sky,and that made things go hot..idk..i think They find You,not you Them. And i think if they always Had you,then maybe if you call out,you get more dramatic results,idk,i really don't know what to think.But in the end,if your life is not your own,maybe it doesn't matter.And if they Have you-your life is never completely your own,nor is your destiny. You just have to deal as best you can,and find as much contentment as you can.They say living well is the best revenge:-))

Edited by Raxoxane
spellingNazi
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.