Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA!

22 posts in this topic

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA! so have you all heard that if the vote is to leave that the euro will collapse within days and then affect the us stocks causing a shutdown?

Any thought on this people?

Been saying this for years. Not really sure it applies to this scenario, though, but it might. My buddies on Wallstreet warned me many years back that the financial crisis will start in Europe first and two weeks later will arrive here in the US. Maybe this is another good reason the US military is on such a high alert.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Been saying this for years. Not really sure it applies to this scenario, though, but it might. My buddies on Wallstreet warned me many years back that the financial crisis will start in Europe first and two weeks later will arrive here in the US. Maybe this is another good reason the US military is on such a high alert.

This is actually my thinking! and it makes sense when you look at the time the brits have waited for the vote. Maybe its been held off until preparations could be made in the us. You know how close our two nations are.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is actually my thinking! and it makes sense when you look at the time the brits have waited for the vote. Maybe its been held off until preparations could be made in the us. You know how close our two nations are.

Yes, I was saying just today how our two countries are sister countries. They seem to do everything in bunches.

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BBL gtg now

Yeah, saw that the other day, or early this morning.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, I was saying just today how our two countries are sister countries. They seem to do everything in bunches.

That's because both nations are borderless to the illuminati. Homebase and the Homeland.

1 person likes this

Shame that donald may be the antichrist though.

18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Brexit vote! Collapse of the eurozone and then the USA! so have you all heard that if the vote is to leave that the euro will collapse within days and then affect the us stocks causing a shutdown?

Any thought on this people?

Yes, I hope it happens. My redeemer is getting close to returning.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Shame that donald may be the antichrist though.

Lol.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Lol.

might do a thread on it.. who knows!

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

BBL gtg now

@Jostler been hinting at something like this for the past 2 or 3 weeks now. Maybe everyone should also pay attention to what he's sayin'

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.