Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Anon

VPN PROVIDERS PROTEST PLANS TO EXPAND GOVERNMENT HACKING POWERS

3 posts in this topic

Proposed legislative changes that will increase law enforcement’s ability to hack into computers are under attack by a broad coalition. Google, EFF, Demand Progress and FightForTheFuture are joined by TOR, Private Internet Access and other VPN services seeking to block changes to Rule 41.

Back in April the U.S. Supreme Court approved a rule change that will allow law enforcement to obtain a warrant to hack into computers and even phones anywhere in the world. continues http://www.techinvestornews.com/Tech-News/Tech-Bloggers/vpn-providers-protest-plans-to-expand-government-hacking-powers

One of the paid VPN companies I use is PIA (Private Internet Access), and free VPN Gate/Client from Japan.

I use Tor from time to time, but even though they've done much to speed it up, it's still a bit too slow. Not really so private anymore since the govy got involved.

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

One of the paid VPN companies I use is PIA (Private Internet Access), and free VPN Gate/Client from Japan.

I use Tor from time to time, but even though they've done much to speed it up, it's still a bit too slow. Not really so private anymore since the govy got involved.

The main hop came about 3 years to 3 1/2 years (approximately) before the different countries uprisings. If you can locate the article if its still up (i tried vague searching in the past, but couldn't find it), it was tracing the tor servers (top) and amount of bandwidth they were pushing. All the top/largest pointed straight to us government. As if this wasn't enough, the government added tons more during the uprisings and distributed "care packages" all while being against tor in the us, but good for other countries. (Best to spy on everyone and disrupt governments the plan was). This is all documented. I watched it all play out. Later came the compromises, breaches, traces, ddos, wor ms, tro , code , etc. It was all part of the plan, just like they said they were going to do about the above topic  VPN PROVIDERS PROTEST PLANS TO EXPAND GOVERNMENT HACKING POWERS

Their plan was to take them all out one by one, but that didn't work so this is the next step. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.