Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Nestlé CEO to California: 'Fuck You'

24 posts in this topic

The short supply of water in California is now leading to protests against corporations like Nestlé that sell bottled water out of the state. Activists are demanding that Nestle stop all bottling operations and leave California’s water to the people who need it.

Greed is disgusting. 

​Yeah, and they don't even try to hide it anymore!:dgpberrt:

Truly sad. You would think Nestle would stop operations just to avoid the negative PR! It's downright criminal to keep raping the supply for profit when the restrictions are mandatory for regular citizens. CA needs to get on the ball and lay some legal smackdown here.

Nestlé CEO wants to INCREASE bottled water after criticism

"Nestlé Waters CEO Tim Brown refuses to stop bottling water in California despite the ongoing drought.
Brown said during an interview this week that he would not only continue selling water from the Golden State, but insisted he wants to bottle even more.
"

http://www.businessinsider.com/nestle-waters-ceo-insists-he-would-increase-water-bottling-in-california-if-i-could-2015-5

I stopped buying Nestlé products a long time ago, and their current round of antics now just extends my boycott of them into eternity.

There's a petiton on Avaaz if you want to lend your voice

https://www.avaaz.org/en/nestle_loc/?fpla

To Nestlé CEO Tim Brown, California Governor Jerry Brown, and the California Water Resource Control Board:

While California is facing record drought conditions, it is unconscionable that Nestlé would continue to bottle the state’s precious water, export it, and sell it for profit. As a concerned citizen, I call on you to immediately stop Nestlé’s bottling operations in California, and to implement new, sustainable regulation that protects California’s underground and aboveground water. We urge you to put current and future generations before the profits of powerful corporations and industries. 

1 person likes this

I stopped buying Nestlé products a long time ago, and their current round of antics now just extends my boycott of them into eternity.

:balpk:

With this in mind - I look for where the water was bottled now.  No more nestle water - or any water from CA in my attic now.

1 person likes this

​agree - I also stopped buying their products years ago

if everyone would vote with their wallets, these issues would not exist is my belief...

:heart::heart::heart:

1 person likes this

​I also boycott all Nestle products.
When I learned what they were doing to Lake Michigan years ago I was furious.
What kind of person doesn't believe that water is a basic human right?
This company blatantly disobeys the law with arrogance!
Grrr...

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.