Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Black chemist says how they're making people gay

12 posts in this topic

I am going to leave this here I hope you can watch it ...

1 person likes this

I've known for many years now how both Soy and even Corn feminizes men, causes prostate cancer, and breast and uterine cancer in women. Corn especially causes estrogen dominance and rapid weight gain. Corn is in approx 97% of all products. They even use it in batteries. Corn is used in almost everything, but don't think soy gets off so easy because it runs a close second to corn.

90% of the cans of soup and beef and chicken pot pies when you think you're eating meat are made from soy, and you cannot even tell the difference as far as texture goes, but you can taste it if you're paying careful attention. It has a nasty aftertaste.

Hillary KKKlinton wants to eliminate all meat consumption in the entire US.

1 person likes this

We discussed this on another thread lately. The Chinese have eaten soy forever. Amerindians have eaten corn (maize) also forever. It's not the natural strains that are disrupting hormones. It's the genetic engineering that makes crops resistant to herbicides. So Glyphosate (RoundUp) is sprayed and sprayed on many food crops before processing to make them even worse Frankenfood.

RoundUp also percolates into the groundwater, which is then put into plastic bottles for us to drink. Not me.

Glyphosate is a dangerous chemical which is tested on short-lived animals like dogs and rats. Not tested on long-lived humans who absorb more of it in much of the junky food in stores. And lots of other chemicals. You are what you eat. 

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, grav said:

We discussed this on another thread lately. The Chinese have eaten soy forever. Amerindians have eaten corn (maize) also forever. It's not the natural strains that are disrupting hormones. It's the genetic engineering that makes crops resistant to herbicides. So Glyphosate (RoundUp) is sprayed and sprayed on many food crops before processing to make them even worse Frankenfood.

RoundUp also percolates into the groundwater, which is then put into plastic bottles for us to drink. Not me.

Glyphosate is a dangerous chemical which is tested on short-lived animals like dogs and rats. Not tested on long-lived humans who absorb more of it in much of the junky food in stores. And lots of other chemicals. You are what you eat. 

Both corn and soy per se' would not be as bad as they are if they were not feeding humans feed grains. They are of very low nutritional quality and GMO's besides other things.

Yet, and as you say "Chinese eat soy, and the Indians ate maize." The Chinese also eat more rice than anything else. I've always said, "show me one fat Chinese person, and I'll give you 20 bucks." They cannot be found. Not even once they've become Americanized. Also, the Indian maize today is nothing like the maize of the past nutritional wise. They also didn't use chemicals in anything. All they used was the horse manure to grow their crops.

Bless him for having the courage to speak out despite the threats to his and his families safety.

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Bless him for having the courage to speak out despite the threats to his and his families safety.

Ooo, you reminded us that holistic doctors sometimes end up ____. :damned:

Just now, grav said:

Ooo, you reminded us that holistic doctors sometimes end up ____. :damned:

Yeah, I thought that too.
Defying big pharma or the chemical companies, which are often connected, is risky business.
That man should have be given a medal but instead he was slandered and threatened. Sad.

12 hours ago, grav said:

W be discfls on another thread latel y. The Chinese have eaten soy forever. Amerindians have eaten corn (mlt) also forever. It's not  the natural strains that are disrupting hormones. It's the genetic engineering that makes crops resistant to herbicides. So Glyphosate (RoundUp) is sprayed and sprayed on many food crops before processing to make them even worse Frankenfood.

Most of that food wouldnt Be washed or treated properly either. ANY plant grown you have to stop giving nutrients to it 2 weeks before being pulled otherwise you cant Let all the chemical residue and biproduct Flush Out of the plant.

19 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I've known for many years now how both Soy and even Corn feminizes men, causes prostate cancer, and breast and uterine cancer in women. Corn especially causes estrogen dominance and rapid weight gain. Corn is in approx 97% of all products. They even use it in batteries. Corn is used in almost everything, but don't think soy gets off so easy because it runs a close second to corn.

90% of the cans of soup and beef and chicken pot pies when you think you're eating meat are made from soy, and you cannot even tell the difference as far as texture goes, but you can taste it if you're paying careful attention. It has a nasty aftertaste.

Hillary KKKlinton wants to eliminate all meat consumption in the entire US.

Actually wile that is true it is both sides of the aisle who are working towards that.

6 minutes ago, Mollyblue said:

Actually wile that is true it is both sides of the aisle who are working towards that.

She is Alpha Dog.

I hear spoons are making people fat too...

Knock! knock!

Who's there?

The gaystapo.

Gay stapo who?

Gaystapo, gestapo same difference.

Black chemist says he's making us gay....hmm.....could it be that Obama is black, and Obama is gay.  What does the chemist have to do with this?  Oh right that's who they had to call in to make a minor surgery of Joan Rivers just mysteriously die.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.