Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlistvet

Having some fun with a scammer.

7 posts in this topic

So.....got a robo call from the IRS today saying I'm going to be sued and all for unpaid taxes, and that i needed to call back this number to make a payment immediately or i was going to be arrested and sent to prison.  I laughed at this. So i called the number just to see what would happen, No i did not give them ANY information not even my name. I know this is a scam but thought, hell im bored, so why not.

I actually got a LIVE person!!  Well they didn't sound american, you know the type, Yes I'm bill from Boston, uh huh, sure you are bud. So i began to talk with Agent Erica Johnson 7479--such a white name hahah, and the fun ensued....

it went like this...

whats your name

Micheal Hunt, i said

what was that

Micheal Hunt, but I go by Mike Hunt.

Umm, what..

Mike hunt, call me Mike Hunt.

Whats your name?

Well Erica, its agent erica right?  it sounds like you dont know english very well so you should write this down then and say it back to me please. What was your last name and agent number?

She then yelled at me her name and agent number gettting upset.

I asked her, Are you in America? cause it dont sound like your from here, where are you from.

She then hung up on me.

So if your bored and want a little fun, call---can I put the number here? 

43 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

So.....got a robo call from the IRS today saying I'm going to be sued and all for unpaid taxes, and that i needed to call back this number to make a payment immediately or i was going to be arrested and sent to prison.  I laughed at this. So i called the number just to see what would happen, No i did not give them ANY information not even my name. I know this is a scam but thought, hell im bored, so why not.

I actually got a LIVE person!!  Well they didn't sound american, you know the type, Yes I'm bill from Boston, uh huh, sure you are bud. So i began to talk with Agent Erica Johnson 7479--such a white name hahah, and the fun ensued....

it went like this...

whats your name

Micheal Hunt, i said

what was that

Micheal Hunt, but I go by Mike Hunt.

Umm, what..

Mike hunt, call me Mike Hunt.

Whats your name?

Well Erica, its agent erica right?  it sounds like you dont know english very well so you should write this down then and say it back to me please. What was your last name and agent number?

She then yelled at me her name and agent number gettting upset.

I asked her, Are you in America? cause it dont sound like your from here, where are you from.

She then hung up on me.

So if your bored and want a little fun, call---can I put the number here? 

No no no number for trolling :D that would not be good.

:roflmao:

LOL....I got one of those calls today too. Was your call from 518-300-38XX???? used x for the last 2 numbers because we are not supposed to scam the scammers on here.

I got that call too. Next time I will play a little game with them myself.  

I do this all the time with telemarketing calls.  

My favorite thing to do is get all excited and go along with it till the very end, then ask the caller if i can borrow money from them to pay for it. 

4 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

I do this all the time with telemarketing calls.  

My favorite thing to do is get all excited and go along with it till the very end, then ask the caller if i can borrow money from them to pay for it. 

haha fun times, or you can get to the end and ask them to hold and not come back. lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.