Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

Loretta Lynch: FBI has NO CLUE where Orlando Shooters Wife is.(Warning: Language)

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I apologize in advance for this rant! This is FURTHER PROOF beyond ANY REASONABLE DOUBT that this administration is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!

This is f-ing DISGUSTING! FBI, DHS, You are a bunch of low life friggan cowards, allowing this administration of TERRORISTS to continue this path. You DISGUST me. YOU took an oath to this REPUBLIC and CONSTITUTION, NOT to a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, which you have become an enabler and part of. You better fukcing pick a side, you are either with US or you are with the TERRORISTS mother fukcers.... I have lost ALL respect for your incompetent organizations (or is it intentional). Look at the SHITHOLE you are leaving for your children, and I wish upon your children 10 times worse than what you are doing to MY children.... In the end your badge won't mean SHIT when it goes to hell, it will show what scum you are!

http://www.infowars.com/loretta-lynch-admits-that-federal-authorities-have-lost-the-orlando-shooters-wife/

Edited by Millevolt
Add link

If the DHS, FBI, CIA etc cannot even prevent a woman (suspect) from "disappearing" nor find her how much success will they have against well trained, well rehearsed terror attacks?  Yet they find you if you fail to pay a parking ticket - go figure!  Somewhere there's a little voice shouting "conspiracy!"

35 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

This is f-ing DISGUSTING! FBI, DHS, You are a bunch of low life friggan cowards, allowing this administration of TERRORISTS to continue this path. You DISGUST me.

You are so right ! 

And now this as of Monday, June 20 2016

It's a VARY sad day in America .

Around 30+ some years ago ; Even then I could see this coming . I would tell people of my fears and they laughed and called me names .

I try not to get frustrated with the sheeple .. But I am finding my self distancing my self some from those that wont pay heed to facts from docs and those in the know; I wont waste my time, but on those with a willing ear I will speak .. I have come to the conclusion that many will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly .. I have been watching the progress of the agendas by the self proclaimed elite for more than 30 years . The world is on fire and only a few are pissing on it in a effort to killing the flame .. I wont give up I wont compile I wont die begging on my knees .. NEVER  .. 

Thanks for spreading the truth @Millevolt

1 person likes this

Lies lies lies! They know where she is. She's most likely in a protection program for her part in the plan.

They can can track her phone, credit/debit card or track her cars sunpass.

Actually, if they really have lost her that is good news for the rest of us. That means that all the big brother is watching stuff is really BS.

1 person likes this

We have never had a true government of the people. The US is a crown colony under the thumb of the British Admiralty, even in the time of Washington and Franklin. 

The reality is that we are citizen-slaves of a shadow government. As a whole-cloth ct-er I admit that I believe that Advanced Beings (ABs, aliens, Archons, whatever) made us and control us through hybridized humans, not unlike the nobility of ancient and medieval cultures.

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

All the Wars on Terror, Drugs, Poverty, Racism, Gender Identity, you-name-it --  are really wars on human freedom and  advancement. We let ourselves be herded for AB agendas. Everything in the news is manipulation. Everything. They, tptb,  stage shocking events as well as dreary boring daily details of death by a thousand cuts. 

So while I agree with you, Millevolt, I take it for granted that we the sheeple are being handled just as we have always been. How to stand up against them? Wake up. Easier said than done. The sheeple are happy being dumb, drugged, and docile. 

7 minutes ago, grav said:

We have never had a true government of the people. The US is a crown colony under the thumb of the British Admiralty, even in the time of Washington and Franklin. 

The reality is that we are citizen-slaves of a shadow government. As a whole-cloth ct-er I admit that I believe that Advanced Beings (ABs, aliens, Archons, whatever) made us and control us through hybridized humans, not unlike the nobility of ancient and medieval cultures.

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

All the Wars on Terror, Drugs, Poverty, Racism, Gender Identity, you-name-it --  are really wars on human freedom and  advancement. We let ourselves be herded for AB agendas. Everything in the news is manipulation. Everything. They, tptb,  stage shocking events as well as dreary boring daily details of death by a thousand cuts. 

So while I agree with you, Millevolt, I take it for granted that we the sheeple are being handled just as we have always been. How to stand up against them? Wake up. Easier said than done. The sheeple are happy being dumb, drugged, and docile. 

Absolutely; however, the relentless pounding of the facts have awakened more people than ever before. At some point, there may be a change so profound, that even we are stunned... I can't give up hope that one day, our children can enjoy a world without the threat of tyranny stomping on their faces; therefor, I can not stop fighting until that day is here. We can not give in, especially now...

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Absolutely; however, the relentless pounding of the facts have awakened more people than ever before. At some point, there may be a change so profound, that even we are stunned... I can't give up hope that one day, our children can enjoy a world without the threat of tyranny stomping on their faces; therefor, I can not stop fighting until that day is here. We can not give in, especially now...

While I like very much what you say, I do not share your optimism that future generations will break their chains. Is there a "quickening" in the consciousness? I sure hope so. Will it grow and grow and snowball? Or will another worldwide cataclysm send us right back into the Middle Ages? Or further back? Mmm, that's what I think. Sorry. I'm no young chick, lol. I don't get all worked up about doom like some people do. But I try to avoid becoming blase' when bad stuff happens, like terror attacks which get everyone all shook up. What sickens me is what you talked about in your OP, that so many people work for the evil forces. We are talking about a LOT of people too. I reckon 90 to 99% of people who work at top levels of government and other hierarchies are sellouts. Traitors. Quislings. Monsters. Satanists, whatever that means, not necessarily those who worship an AB called Satan. 

7 minutes ago, grav said:

While I like very much what you say, I do not share your optimism that future generations will break their chains. Is there a "quickening" in the consciousness? I sure hope so. Will it grow and grow and snowball? Or will another worldwide cataclysm send us right back into the Middle Ages? Or further back? Mmm, that's what I think. Sorry. I'm no young chick, lol. I don't get all worked up about doom like some people do. But I try to avoid becoming blase' when bad stuff happens, like terror attacks which get everyone all shook up. What sickens me is what you talked about in your OP, that so many people work for the evil forces. We are talking about a LOT of people too. I reckon 90 to 99% of people who work at top levels of government and other hierarchies are sellouts. Traitors. Quislings. Monsters. Satanists, whatever that means, not necessarily those who worship an AB called Satan. 

I certainly understand your point, and reasoning for such feelings. Perhaps I am too optimistic, having two young children may influence that optimism. I can only hope and fight to provide a decent future for them. The next 6 months will certainly be a tell all for the future of humanity. We are possibly entering the most crucial time in human history.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.