Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Brexit is here soon! Watch this short video its important!

23 posts in this topic

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN SPEECH EVER ON BREXIT AND I THINK THAT SINCE THE VOTE IS SOON THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN. A FINAL REMINDER OF WHAT IS JUST WITHIN THE GRASPS OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE!

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

THIS IS THE BEST DAMN SPEECH EVER ON BREXIT AND I THINK THAT SINCE THE VOTE IS SOON THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN. A FINAL REMINDER OF WHAT IS JUST WITHIN THE GRASPS OF THE BRITISH PEOPLE!

Damn son. He just blew that up!

From mike

" Get ready folks after Thursday ...reports coming in stating if BREXIT passes ...American Markets will be shut down on Friday "

10 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

From mike

" Get ready folks after Thursday ...reports coming in stating if BREXIT passes ...American Markets will be shut down on Friday "

Oh absolutely,The Euro will implode.

I read An article BIN(ned) last night saying the brexit didn't happen and your staying? But what was strange was when I went back to menu the article didn't exist, I looked up contributors file where all their stories are and it was gone. I believe BEFORE IT'S NEWS is now a CIA driven site and they accidentally posted the article by mistake or to early. I've proved to BIN mods how they're corrupting stories and deleting and CHANGING people's comments. A lot of you know that site and interested what you lot think? But reading about how the queen abused nick cleg in front of a room full of people at a royal dinner and this story disappearing I'm even more suspicious. It included a video of boards Johnson saying to anew auditorium of people how staying in the union will help democracy and millions of refugees without a voice. And now I read your post ukshep pretty much saying the vote still hasn't happened? I think I saw something I wasn't supposed to see?

1 person likes this

That's part of the speech I heard but it wasn't wherever they are in the video.

22 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

I read An article BIN(ned) last night saying the brexit didn't happen and your staying? But what was strange was when I went back to menu the article didn't exist, I looked up contributors file where all their stories are and it was gone. I believe BEFORE IT'S NEWS is now a CIA driven site and they accidentally posted the article by mistake or to early. I've proved to BIN mods how they're corrupting stories and deleting and CHANGING people's comments. A lot of you know that site and interested what you lot think? But reading about how the queen abused nick cleg in front of a room full of people at a royal dinner and this story disappearing I'm even more suspicious. It included a video of boards Johnson saying to anew auditorium of people how staying in the union will help democracy and millions of refugees without a voice. And now I read your post ukshep pretty much saying the vote still hasn't happened? I think I saw something I wasn't supposed to see?

intriguing

So is borris for leaving Europe??? Cos that is NOT what he said on the BIN VIDEO,??  He was happy they were staying???  This is very strange... Oh SABU the head and creator of anonymous just gave the feds his team. Anonymous is now ran by DHS.  Do not trust them anymore... Full report is on reddit r/conspiracy. 

. That is also now aClinton shilled site, but a lot of people aren't happy there 

Holy Sh!t, the world truly is a totally screwed-up place.  There just so much undermining and lying and every second elitist is a political strumpet (because the other word will be ***** and edited).  The left is controlling the possibility of Britain becoming a force again.  Currently (like it or not) the monarchy is being played by the elite and has become but a shadow of the old England.  It even seems as if the Queen and her whole royal following are oblivious to the direction in which this ship is towed! (Or maybe they are in on it...stranger things have happened!)

I have a sneaky suspicion that everything within the power of the evil-devious forces is being done to keep the current status quo, because it suits their eventual agenda.  If this attempt to free itself from the claws of the Bilderberg agenda fails, I am afraid you can kiss your collective asses goodbye - Britain will never be the same and will in all probability be flooded with the human-flotsam scum of the earth.  It is well known that the eventual strategy is to "kill" Europe and in order to succeed they need to "kill" all the limbs of the body.  Effectively Germany, Belgium, France and a few of the Czech countries are goners, thus a job half done.  Britain is important to these buggers and they will not rest until their will is executed.

Do not be surprised to find a warehouse full of rigged votes and "bought" officials will be just about everywhere plying their devious trade - If Brexit succeeds it will truly be a miracle!

1 person likes this

To our friends in the UK:

Tomorrow, you have an important decision to make. A profound decision that will forever change your nation. It will have massive implications to the future of your children. It will have global impact. As an American, I have no right to tell you what to do about the sovereignty of your own nation, I have no right to tell you what person freedoms to chose. I have no right to tell you how your children should be raise, but with that said, please consider this. The world is steadily moving towards a global totalitarian government, and the EU is leading the way. The EU is regulating out of existence, your businesses, your culture, and your sovereignty. The EU is flooding your nation with un-vetted immigrants from nations controlled by factions which have declared their intent to brutally harm and kill your women children. The EU is exhausting your resources, and restricting your ability to make decisions for yourself. Being from America, I understand that a lot of our policy makers here have had a direct negative influence on the direction of the EU and its effects on your nation. They will lie to you and tell you what THEY want you to believe for their gains at your expense. We too are victims of the lies and deception of the global world order, but there has been a mass awakening, and you are at a key point in history. You have the unique power right now to change the course of history for the entire world. YOUR decision will pave the way for many other decisions with profound global impact. Does humanity roll over and submit to the corrupt global governance scam that has been perpetrated upon us? Or does humanity RISE UP and REFUSE to be told that we must be "controlled" like a pack of farm animals? Your decision tomorrow will lie the course for humanity. We are all in this together, a global force is trying to put the boot of tyranny on the throat of humanity, and YOU have the ability tomorrow to fire the shot heard around the world in a GLOBAL revolution against the destroyers of man kind. The perpetrators of the most vile form of tyranny ever to descend on human kind. Please chose wisely.

Thank you.

Your American brothers and sisters.

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.