Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Congress in stern warning toward Russia

5 posts in this topic

Congress in stern warning toward Russia

Congress Warns Russia
Over ‘Provocative’ Military Action Against U.S. Forces

Russian intercepts of U.S. military craft sparks anger on Capitol Hill

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congress-warns-russia-provocative-military-action-u-s-forces/

-

Read the full article in the link.

This and similar activity by Russian forces has angered U.S. officials and prompted the lawmakers on Tuesday to take steps aimed at halting Russia’s “dangerous and unprofessional intercepts” of U.S. forces, according to a copy of the new measure.

The resolution—backed by Senate Foreign Relations Committee members David Perdue (R., Ga.), Cory Gardner (R., Colo.), Ron Johnson (R., Wis.), Bob Menendez (D., N.J.), and Jim Risch (R., Idaho)—calls on Russia to stop endangering U.S. forces and makes clear that the United States has a right to operate in all international waters and airspace.

“Under President Vladimir Putin, Russia has become increasingly assertive and aggressive militarily,” Perdue said in a statement provided to the Washington Free Beacon. “We’ve recently seen Russian military personnel taunting U.S. military units with provocative military maneuvers.”

“Not only are these actions irresponsible, they endanger the lives of American and Russian soldiers alike and fly in the face of decades-long agreements between our two nations,” Perdue said. “Further, Russia continues to build up its military and cyber capabilities, and poses direct challenges to stated U.S. interests. Today, we come together to condemn Russia’s provocative and antagonistic behavior.”

Putin is just laughing at that weak statement.

1 person likes this

Sooo, they gut the military (supposedly from what I am hearing) and then make threats.  I should just cut off one of my legs and try to kick my own ass with that logic. 

2 people like this

Our boys and hardware are there to provoke the next war. Let's have a vote. Do we need military bases and fleets all over the damn world? Bring them all home. Quit giving our tax money to support the Zionists, "freedom fighters" --  whatever you call our "allies." Stop the madness now. Just do it, voters. Take back your country.  And mine. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.