Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AnonG

New World Order Insider Dies After Exposing Entire Agenda (Video)

16 posts in this topic

Stop the video above at 32 seconds and read what it says. I stopped talking about this because I started getting the haters here poking fun about the elders and I'm sure this as well. I had one hour to read any book in the library I wanted, but I was not allowed to write anything I read and my smartphone was taken from me until I was walking out the front door to leave. Someone sat across the small round table watching what I did and I was not allowed to ask any questions. This is all real.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Stop the video above at 32 seconds and read what it says. I stopped talking about this because I started getting the haters here poking fun about the elders and I'm sure this as well. I had one hour to read any book in the library I wanted, but I was not allowed to write anything I read and my smartphone was taken from me until I was walking out the front door to leave. Someone sat across the small round table watching what I did and I was not allowed to ask any questions. This is all real.

During this lecture, no pens or pencils were allowed and recording devices were prohibited.

I believe you CM. That doesn't seem strange to me at all. Oculists are of course secretive.

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

During this lecture, no pens or pencils were allowed and recording devices were prohibited.

I believe you CM. That doesn't seem strange to me at all. Oculists are of course secretive.

Point was, they did the same to me by not allowing me to write anything or taking pictures or video with my smartphone, rushing my reading sessions by limiting me to one hour knowing I could never finish reading any volume in the entire library in that short time. Rushing the reading leaves blanks in the information.

16 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Point was, they did the same to me by not allowing me to write anything or taking pictures or video with my smartphone, rushing my reading sessions by limiting me to one hour knowing I could never finish reading any volume in the entire library in that short time. Rushing the reading leaves blanks in the information.

That's what I meant.
I don't think that's uncommon.
Yeah, you can miss things speed reading for sure.
Are you able to go back to the same book you read before?
Can you even find the same book the next time you go?

14 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That's what I meant.
I don't think that's uncommon.
Yeah, you can miss things speed reading for sure.
Are you able to go back to the same book you read before?
Can you even find the same book the next time you go?

Yes, and yes to both, but sometimes the book was moved and I don't want to take the time to find it, so, unless I can find it within a few minutes, I'll usually move to another. When I search the library, I try to remember other books I would be interested in so when I return, I will search for them. Most books are usually left in the same place and easy to find. Also, the room is very small like a big walk-in closet about 10'x10' only. All four walls have books from floor to ceiling excluding the door area of course. No window as its a middle room in a basement. The door into this room has a sign which reads "Knowledge Is Power"

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yes, and yes to both, but sometimes the book was moved and I don't want to take the time to find it, so, unless I can find it within a few minutes, I'll usually move to another. When I search the library, I try to remember other books I would be interested in so when I return, I will search for them. Most books are usually left in the same place and easy to find. Also, the room is very small like a big walk-in closet about 10'x10' only. All four walls have books from floor to ceiling excluding the door area of course. No window as its a middle room in a basement. The door into this room has a sign which reads "Knowledge Is Power"

I thought so.
You said before there is more than one location.
Are the books different in different locations.
I mean select topics or are they random.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I thought so.
You said before there is more than one location.
Are the books different in different locations.
I mean select topics or are they random.

I only go to the one location, but there are two now. There used to be three, but I was told they placed the books from the three into the two. They must have removed some of the books where I went when they placed new books there because the library was always full from the very first day I went there.

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I only go to the one location, but there are two now. There used to be three, but I was told they placed the books from the three into the two. They must have removed some of the books where I went when they placed new books there because the library was always full from the very first day I went there.

Interesting.

So now your being censored as to what and how long you can read a book? Interesting.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.