Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

FYI: Chobani yogurt owned by turkish muslim hiring refugees

5 posts in this topic

Oh, By the way, these are the same terrorists who raped the little girl in Idaho...

Thanks for posting this.
I'm trying to boycott all companies who hire illegal immigrants or "refugees".
Over 90% of all Muslim "refugees" are on welfare anyway so they take plenty of our money as is.

The SHOCKING Details About Muslim Refugees Obama Doesn’t Want You To Know

There is a new influx of Muslim refugees from Syria. President Barack Obama is demanding we accept these followers of Islam and try to assimilate them into our communities.

But this trend is dangerous and bad news for reasons Obama doesn’t want us to know! Besides the fact they have no interest in assimilating, it’s now been revealed that many are likely affiliated with the Islamic State (ISIS).
-----
And while only a few thousand will be interested in killing Americans, there is no doubt the rest of them will be on food stamps.
-----
According to Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) data highlighted by the immigration subcommittee staff of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest — in FY 2013, 91.4 percent of Middle Eastern refugees (accepted to the U.S. between 2008-2013) received food stamps, 73.1 percent were on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance and 68.3 percent were on cash welfare.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-shocking-details-about-muslim-refugees-obama-doesnt-want-you-to-know-exposed/

1 person likes this

My daughter and her boyfriend have one of those yogurts in my fridge and neither one seems to care. I told them, "I don't care, eat it if you want to."

The potential for these kinds of abuses are everywhere since all food companies hire muslims to work their production lines. The thought of them hating me that much that they would actually piss in the food I may buy is sickening. Let's face it, we all need to buy most of our foods because we can only grow so much. Also, some foods are safer to buy than others. A whole chicken is safer to buy than a can of soup... etc.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.