Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Prayer Request

39 posts in this topic

My 86 year old mother had a heart attack this morning. After my sister got her to the hospital she had a second heart attack.  She is going into surgery at 7 am tomorrow if she makes it through the night.

I would humbly ask those of you on this forum who pray to please include my mother in your prayers. Her name is Mary.

Thank You!!!!!

1 person likes this

Awww, CGK, sending good vibes to your mom and I hope she is ok. :hug:

4 hours ago, CGK said:

My 86 year old mother had a heart attack this morning. After my sister got her to the hospital she had a second heart attack.  She is going into surgery at 7 am tomorrow if she makes it through the night.

I would humbly ask those of you on this forum who pray to please include my mother in your prayers. Her name is Mary.

Thank You!!!!!

Prayers sent.

7 hours ago, CGK said:

Thank You!!!!!

Will do CGK. Keep us updated!

*Prays for CGK's Mum*

Saw this just now.  Prayers sent in.  Stay strong.

1 person likes this

THANK YOU everyone for your prayers!!!

Update on Mom...

She went into surgery this morning. Her left artery was 98% blocked and her right artery was 78% blocked. They put in 2 stents and a patch. I have no idea what the patch thing is all about but I will find out soon. Post OP she seems to be doing well and is in good spirits.

You have no idea how much I appreciate everyone's concern and prayers. There is great power in prayer...especially collective prayer.

I will keep y'all posted but for now she seems to be doing well.

:heartflowers:

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, CGK said:

Update on Mom...

She went into surgery this morning. Her left artery was 98% blocked and her right artery was 78% blocked. They put in 2 stents and a patch. I have no idea what the patch thing is all about but I will find out soon. Post OP she seems to be doing well and is in good spirits.

You have no idea how much I appreciate everyone's concern and prayers. There is great power in prayer...especially collective prayer.

glad to hear she is doing better!

18 minutes ago, CGK said:

Update on Mom...

Awesome news, CGK!!!

39 minutes ago, CGK said:

Update on Mom...

I'm so glad to hear this. I love you CGK!  :2sMZZFw:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.