Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Just had a conversation with my father.

4 posts in this topic

I thought I'd share the conclusions we came to.

Everything, everything we see, we the conspiracy community, the things that we see as psyops, fakery, bias media, controlled media, predictive programming and such. Its all there for one purpose. To control the weak minded, to stop hysteria. Those of us who are capable of handling the truth, we seek it, and we find it. Thus preparing us for what is coming. The eventuality of world war 3.

This war started 16 years ago. He said, I agree. Those with there eyes open can see as much. Russia and China both aggressively and actively seeking to disrupt American interests, and the western world as a whole. It will be, and always will be my opinion that Russia was behind the 9/11 attacks. Did they infiltrate our own government to carry out the attack, your damn right they did. These communist sons of bitches have been here, entrenching themselves for 30 years, my dad. I agreed, as this is the clear cut tactics of communists.

We then invaded Iraq, in 2004, why? Simple, a strategic advantage and to make a point to the two dogs trying to bite. Que, 2008, the communist chosen peoples champ, Obama. A clear radical, a clear puppet to anyone with a mind to look.

What does he do his 8 years in office? He creates a divide within the races of the nation. He dismantles an already decent health care system, that simply needed proper oversight and regulations, rather than the bureaucratic crap it had. He falsifies numbers, and goes out of his way to lie about employment rates, even changing the way it is counted, as well as how added jobs are counted. Just an all around shyter sent to distract the masses with shiny promises. Meanwhile the military is preparing, placing strategically our entire armed forces.

Then we have Jade helm 15. A massive deployment and movement of war fighting equipment, why? Simple, to prepare for whats about to occur.

The all out open warfare of three of the biggest existing super powers and their allies.

My father is a retired Disabled vet and a Gunny from the U.S Marines, also a 17 year veteran of the Sheriffs department in a nearby county. He has the highest security clearances a soldier can have. He was a part of task force papa bear during Desert Storm/Desert Shield. While in the Sheriffs department he was a Anti-terorrism/gang task force officer. He personally seen the caches that have been discovered that gangs like MS13 have stashed across the United states. The only purpose for such caches would be to fight an all out street war.

Its coming folks.

Prepare immediately if you have not.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Russia and China both aggressively and actively seeking to disrupt American interests, and the western world as a whole. It will be, and always will be my opinion that Russia was behind the 9/11 attacks. Did they infiltrate our own government to carry out the attack, your damn right they did. These communist sons of bitches have been here, entrenching themselves for 30 years, my dad. I agreed, as this is the clear cut tactics of communists.

You've got the countries all crossed up.  It was Saudi Arabia along with the Israelis,  complicit with our traitors @ the highest levels of the US govt, who carried out 9/11.

4 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

You've got the countries all crossed up.  It was Saudi Arabia along with the Israelis,  complicit with our traitors @ the highest levels of the US govt, who carried out 9/11.

look we don't know that only told that. 

43 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

yea no, just a distraction.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.