Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Dr. McHugh

6 posts in this topic

Dr. McHugh  is an accomplished medical professional completely devoted to the health of his patients. Liberal attacks on him are disgusting.” That’s how Ryan T. Anderson, Heritage Foundation Senior Fellow and Public Discourse Editor, defended Paul McHugh on Wednesday morning, after publishing another of the doctor’s scathing rejections of transgender identities. Conservatives champion McHugh as an expert on transgender identities, but his antiquated rhetoric and biased rejection of what transgender people experience set him drastically apart from the consensus of psychiatrists and the standards of care that best support transgender people’s health.

McHugh, the University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School, writes this week that the very idea of transgender identities — the acceptance that a person’s gender identity might not be congruent with the sex they were assigned at birth — is a “meme,” a myth that has spread across society. He frames it as the idea “that one’s biological sex is a choice” and that gender is “more of a disposition or feeling about yourself than a fact of nature.”

I added the video from YouTube  CSB

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/06/10/3668041/paul-mchugh-transgender/

1 person likes this

The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

I don't know how I got the hair brain idea to post this topic . Really I have been convinced that people with these issues have just that Issues .

Could it be the estrogen in food and milk ?

Is This the Most Dangerous Food for Men?

The unassuming soybean has silently infiltrated the American diet as what might just be the perfect protein source: It's cheap and vegetarian, and could even unclog our hearts. But there may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male .

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

I'd def have to say that soy has a huge role in this mess. Nearly 99% of soy sold and grown in America is gmo as well. Soy is highly esteogenic but they shove it in everything we eat and drink and they know it causes all kinda of health issues for men and possibly women, I'm not sure on that one haven't really researched it. But the one thing I've noticed out of all my years researching fitness and diets, when soy started being the main ingredient in a lot of foods american men started becoming more and more feminized. I think it started back in the 60's when they started adding soy to everything and it really picked up steam in the 90's when frozen dinners exploded in the supermarkets. Most of your frozen meals contain soy and fake meat products. This is also when cancer started skyrocketing. 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

I'd def have to say that soy has a huge role in this mess. Nearly 99% of soy sold and grown in America is gmo as well. Soy is highly esteogenic but they shove it in everything we eat and drink and they know it causes all kinda of health issues for men and possibly women, I'm not sure on that one haven't really researched it. But the one thing I've noticed out of all my years researching fitness and diets, when soy started being the main ingredient in a lot of foods american men started becoming more and more feminized. I think it started back in the 60's when they started adding soy to everything and it really picked up steam in the 90's when frozen dinners exploded in the supermarkets. Most of your frozen meals contain soy and fake meat products. This is also when cancer started skyrocketing. 

GMO crops are designed to tolerate Glyphosate  (Roundup) and other herbicides. That means they can spray and spray and spray to kill weeds, but the gmo corn, soy, or other crops will survive. You are what you eat, in this case, hormone disruptor agents.

Almost every organism in earth now has some level of glyphosate in its tissue,  whether it be a man, woman, child, or catfish. . 

I get so tired of people saying they HAVE to use Roundup to kill weeds, to destroy unwanted vegetation to preserve native prairies, etc. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Hoist by our own petard, etc. I don't know about all the claims made against soy. The Chinese have eaten soy beans forever without the endocrine issues. I reckon even a good apple can be transformed into Frankenfood.

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, grav said:

GMO crops are designed to tolerate Glyphosate  (Roundup) and other herbicides. That means they can spray and spray and spray to kill weeds, but the gmo corn, soy, or other crops will survive. You are what you eat, in this case, hormone disruptor agents.

Almost every organism in earth now has some level of glyphosate in its tissue,  whether it be a man, woman, child, or catfish. . 

I get so tired of people saying they HAVE to use Roundup to kill weeds, to destroy unwanted vegetation to preserve native prairies, etc. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Hoist by our own petard, etc. I don't know about all the claims made against soy. The Chinese have eaten soy beans forever without the endocrine issues. I reckon even a good apple can be transformed into Frankenfood.

There's numerous natural options to kill weeds. I like using salt/vinegar/water to kill weeds around my house. Works like a charm and a lot cheaper than the super duper strength roundup. I feel glyphosates are a huge problem worldwide, I mean hell why do a lot of countries have them banned if their not all that bad. No mater all the studies that link to cancer the FDA and others only look at monsantos in house studies that show no risk. Even after California showed its possibly cancerous they still put it on the shelves with no warning labels. 

Back to the soy thing. Soy is highly esteogenic but I feel the glyphosates just make it worse. Yes Asia has eaten it for hundreds of years but also in its natural form, not the gmo weed resistant kind. But on the other hand tons of stuff that America keeps perfectly legal for consumption most of the world has banned. For example pop-tarts; here in America their made with dyes and not much real fruit and real food. In Europe it's made with all natural fruit and food ingredients and no dyes and no gmo. And there's a ton more examples out there. Even a video on YT where European people try snacks from America and as you can guess most hated every one, even Cheetoes and other snacks we eat everyday. The taste tester people even say how their food is more natural and healthier than ours. 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

There's numerous natural options to kill weeds. I like using salt/vinegar/water to kill weeds around my house. Works like a charm and a lot cheaper than the super duper strength roundup. I feel glyphosates are a huge problem worldwide, I mean hell why do a lot of countries have them banned if their not all that bad. No mater all the studies that link to cancer the FDA and others only look at monsantos in house studies that show no risk. Even after California showed its possibly cancerous they still put it on the shelves with no warning labels. 

Back to the soy thing. Soy is highly esteogenic but I feel the glyphosates just make it worse. Yes Asia has eaten it for hundreds of years but also in its natural form, not the gmo weed resistant kind. But on the other hand tons of stuff that America keeps perfectly legal for consumption most of the world has banned. For example pop-tarts; here in America their made with dyes and not much real fruit and real food. In Europe it's made with all natural fruit and food ingredients and no dyes and no gmo. And there's a ton more examples out there. Even a video on YT where European people try snacks from America and as you can guess most hated every one, even Cheetoes and other snacks we eat everyday. The taste tester people even say how their food is more natural and healthier than ours. 

Add a little dish-washing liquid - it makes the mixture stick to the leaves of the weeds thus cannot easily be washed off by light rain or dew.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.