Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Biggest Conspiracy of all time in ct forums is being spilled, Listen up! Tavistock Operations are Ongoing! - Updated

769 posts in this topic

Ah... the old GLP forbidden topic which is sure to get you banned. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Many of you know what I, as admin, have gone through to be here with you all now. Some of you do not. As with everything else you will have noticed about me you will know that i like to connect dots. Well it's time to tell all. And pray enough people see what i say before they attack and make no doubt about it. They will once they see this.

Is the above quote your quote?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Is the above quote your quote?

Yes!

Posted (edited)

DEDICATING THIS SONG TO TRINITY

<3 :heart: Trinity

HERE's TO ALL THE ASSHOLES...........

Love Dark Knight Nome D - Revolutionary Nome D

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

f*** them. Name names, take they power. Post IP address for me to hack back the other way! 

Cowards the lot of them

Sole out 

Good thread.

You have a lot of the Intel but are still missing a few vital pieces. Who works for who and the vital why which exposes the weakness.

Your tavistock info also inaccurate.    It started after WWI to study the effects of shellshock and later renamed rebuilt rebranded .

Human manipulation is  their is there sphere.

The intercept published a lot of Intel relating to this one month ago but only one forum seemed to pick up on it. Operational data.

PS I have no internet right now. Might be another month yet. 

I have been observing these controlled ct sites for 7 years now. I will back your observations and more. There is more to this than is first apparent. A couple of good hackers could expose it all if they knew where to look.

Some Internet advertising firms are also involved. Several psych firms seem to involved as well including one based in South Africa.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Good thread.

You have a lot of the Intel but are still missing a few vital pieces. Who works for who and the vital why which exposes the weakness.

Your tavistock info also inaccurate.    It started after WWI to study the effects of shellshock and later renamed rebuilt rebranded .

Human manipulation is  their is there sphere.

The intercept published a lot of Intel relating to this one month ago but only one forum seemed to pick up on it. Operational data.

PS I have no internet right now. Might be another month yet. 

I have been observing these controlled ct sites for 7 years now. I will back your observations and more. There is more to this than is first apparent. A couple of good hackers could expose it all if they knew where to look.

Some Internet advertising firms are also involved. Several psych firms seem to involved as well including one based in South Africa.

I have left it so the connections could be made by the poster! The protocols and events. are just enough!

2 people like this

Wow, this is crazy Shep!
Thanks for letting us know what's going on.
I had no idea how involved and insidious the manipulation is.

Stand strong man, we have your back! 

1 hour ago, It's me bitches said:

f*** them. Name names, take they power. Post IP address for me to hack back the other way! 

Cowards the lot of them

Sole out 

if you havnt worked it out yet this is me

1 person likes this

Got linked here from another place, gotta say we have some of the same foes, we just call them shills and have many different organisations shilling us on a continual basis poking and prodding.  We have come to accept it as part of the reality and have little recourse other than to stand resolute.  All this meta drama is really hard for them to achieve on our forums because everyone posts anonymously.  Been wanting to worm my way up there chain and find out who the top dogs are.  One suggestion is to place a terms of service page on any account creation/post agreeing not to be working for any agency or any outside group with out disclosing that in each post.  It's not much but people have been arrested from breaking online terms of service, gives you a little teeth.  We gotta turn some of them and get irrefutable proof.

Below is a good resource I recommend everyone become familiar with.  Most of the data is kinda old but still quite pertinent.  Some of this is sourced from the Snowden leaks  / wikileaks and offers irrefutable proof of governments being involved with forum manipulation.  If you are in a country with free speech rights than this is proof that those rights are being violated.  Violating constitutional rights as a government operative is treason, they are themselves the domestic enemies they swear to protect the nation from not the people they try to manipulate.  They have diluted themselves into thinking that they are the good guys.  You cant have a valid democracy with out unencumbered free speech.  

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.