Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Christina Grimmie Killer also employed by G4S!!!

17 posts in this topic

So it looks like Mateen....Howell.....and Loibl ALL employed by G4S!!!

An absolutely stunning Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today is alleging that US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was part of the “cabal/secretive force” behind two terror attacks in Orlando, Florida, this past weekend whose motive “appears/most likely” to be related to her being able to gain sympathy from American homosexual rights supporters against her opponent Donald Trump. [Note: Some words and phrases appearing in quotes are English language approximations of Russian words and phrases having no exact counterpart.]  

According to this report, raising the concerns of the SVR relating to the 11 June killing of American pop singer Christina Grimmie and the 12 June massacre of at least 50 gay pride celebrants, both occurring in Orlando, was intercepted “telephonic/radio” communications between the world’s largest private security company named G4S and at least 10 of its “operatives/contractors” operating in Florida, including the now known killers of these two events Omar Siddiqui Mateen and Kevin James Loibl. 

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2055.htm

LATE BREAKING REPORT

We can now divulge that James Wesley Howell of Indiana was on the payroll of British Intelligence linked G4S.

Note: Omar Mateen the shooter who slaughtered 49 Americans in Orlando, Florida was also employed by British Intelligence linked G4S.

We can also report that Kevin James Loibl of St. Petersburg, Florida, who killed Orlando singer Christine Grimme, on the Friday night before the Omar Mateen slaughter, was also employed by British Intelligence linked G4S.

Both were also G4S “crisis actors” in the Terror Drill that took place in Tampa, Florida the end of May.

DHS has contracted British Intelligence linked G4S to handle security at 90% of America’s nuclear plants.

Finally, we can also reveal that the U.S.-French Joint Intelligence Task Force operating on American soil for over 200 years, along with the Military Games Division of CBS News, have discovered the locations of fifty-five (55) British Intelligence-linked G4S ISIS terrorist camps on American soil with the terrorists in possession of nuclear suitcase bombs that can be used to attack the American People at any time for political purposes

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/Lesbian-Hillary-Clintons-CIA-Orlando-PsyOp-Unravels__06-18-2016.html

The same kind of security our government has been providing us since the Patriot Act / September 11th...

1 person likes this

Is this ever going to blow up on msm or are they going to give it the Sandy Hook treatment?  This is getting serious with these reports coming out and I guess not one of the talking heads on cable couldn't care less because they are CIA, Mockingbirds.  

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Is this ever going to blow up on msm or are they going to give it the Sandy Hook treatment?  This is getting serious with these reports coming out and I guess not one of the talking heads on cable couldn't care less because they are CIA, Mockingbirds.  

Probably Sandy Hook treatment.....ive been trying to tell people and no matter they BELIEVE the MSM.....it's so frustrating....it's like "open your eyes sheeples"......kinda like when people deny chemtrails..........JUST LOOK UP!!!!.....but persons RATHER be in denial.....helps with their concentration on The Bachelorette;)

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Probably Sandy Hook treatment.....ive been trying to tell people and no matter they BELIEVE the MSM.....it's so frustrating....it's like "open your eyes sheeples"......kinda like when people deny chemtrails..........JUST LOOK UP!!!!.....but persons RATHER be in denial.....helps with their concentration on The Bachelorette;)

Yes, I've pointed out Chemtrails (note that chemtrails is not recognized in any spellcheck as if it is not a frequently used term, millions and millions of times,it's even in a Congressional document from years ago, I posted it here before) chem trails you have to separate the words.... anyway, yeah, I've told people to look up, they know it isn't right but response is usually a shrug, sheepish smile (because they know they should question that) and go on about their business. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I've pointed out Chemtrails (note that chemtrails is not recognized in any spellcheck as if it is not a frequently used term, millions and millions of times,it's even in a Congressional document from years ago, I posted it here before) chem trails you have to separate the words.... anyway, yeah, I've told people to look up, they know it isn't right but response is usually a shrug, sheepish smile (because they know they should question that) and go on about their business. 

Or they tell themselves it's just vitamins Uncle Sam is showering upon them......how considerate;)

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Or they tell themselves it's just vitamins Uncle Sam is showering upon them......how considerate;)

haha yeah

Scary stuff Paradisebaby.
There is no way that's a coincidence.
I think you're right, it will get Sandy Hook treatment.

OMg I think I just woke my mom up. Watching the news of course something popped up about Orlando. I points out the g4s connection between the 3 shooters and the CIA and his dad, and the reports of multiple shooters and then quickly explained mk ultra. And you could just see the look on her face was like I just got thru to her on this. So now she thinks something is up but just thinks the reporting is wrong and that there could have been more especially due to the Amy of dead and injured. Any way I do see the monarc connections here, too many coincidences. SH treatment to follow, it's already getting less and less airtime. 

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

Dogbert for President:

Vote for me or the terrorists will use your skulls for salad bowls!

I promise to take money from the people who don't vote for me and give it to the people who do!

Pollution has vitamins! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I hear G4S is hiring!

Anybody ever figure out what purpose the security guard was serving at the extraordinary plumbing closed walmarts?  

Edited by counterintelligence

@Lucy Barnable @Groove yep....a pattern coincidence does not make....and all the Monarch programming symbolism is just in plain view..... Guess the masses watch the media with Eyes Wide Shut......cause even MSM having hard time keeping ahead of this one

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.