Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Orlando Shooting...MORE MKULTRA SYMBOLISM ....Coincidence????

1 post in this topic

Once again MORE monarch symbolism.....check out the latest "victims" FB post....notice the RED SHOES and her saying "No Place Like Home"......and on 90% of the victims being interviewed  have monarch symbolism ri g ht in front of us.....I'm seeing lots of Duality  (black/white) and animal prints.....and of course the first "grieving mother" had the butterfly mascot for all to see

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/19/07/3571A96900000578-3648820-image-a-65_1466316154216.jpg

Some of the most common internal images seen by mind control slaves are the Cabalistic Tree of life, infinity loops, ancient symbols and letters, spider webs, mirrors, glass shattering, masks, castles, mazes, demons, butterflies, hour glasses, clocks and robots. These symbols are commonly inserted in popular culture movies and videos for two reasons: to desensitize the majority of the population, using subliminals and neuro-linguistic programming and to deliberately construct specific triggers and keys for base programming of highly-impressionable Monarch children.

The red shoe is a reference to Dorothy’s ruby red slippers in the Wizard of Oz. The Wizard of Oz film is one of the many films used to help program Monarch slaves. Below are some Industry references to the Wizard of Oz; another sinister movie theme in the Entertainment Industry that has a random but obvious presence, is Alice in Wonderland. For more blatant symbolism featuring many well known actors/actresses/singers/models/etc check out my Monarchs In The Media post.

The Yellow Brick Road is the script or programmed set of instructions one must follow. It also serves as a runway for alters to take off from their internal world and take the body. “FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD” There is a code to get through the poppy field (trance state). Some alters to get through the poppy field need to put on a new dress and a new image. The poppy field may be called “the field of forget-me-not”. In this way it is linked to the daisies of Dr. Green. To get into the poppy field is easy, it is “SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP”, see other induction methods on another page. “THERE’S A PAIR OF MAGIC SHOES TO WEAR WITH YOUR DRESS.. .SOMETHING IN LIGHTNING…TO TRANSPORT YOU FASTER THAN THE OL’ FURRY SLIPPERS.” When the slave is finished being used they return from Never Never Land to Kansas . To do this they are told: “CLICK YOUR HEELS.. .THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.” They might be reminded “YOU’RE NOW GOING OVER THE RAINBOW TO THE OTHER WORLD.” 

https://themonarchfiles.wordpress.com/tag/red-shoes/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.