Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millevolt

1 week after Orlando, and the SAUDI PRINCE is rushed into the side door at the WHITE HOUSE!!!

9 posts in this topic

Saudi Prince here! Must be planning the next attack... And he WASN'T on the White House SCHEDULE!!! Make it VIRAL folks!  video of prince being rushed in side door of white house.

14 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Saudi Prince here! Must be planning the next attack... And he WASN'T on the White House SCHEDULE!!! Make it VIRAL folks!  video of prince being rushed in side door of white house.

This happened the day after President Osama came to Orlando and told all the families haw bad guns were, and how he was going to get them all.

1 person likes this

I'd be more concerned about what this might mean for the situation in the Middle East than how it might apply to attacks here.  But then, one is likely to follow the other so they're related.

The Saudi's have been chomping at the bit to engage in Syria militarily, in spite of their abysmal battlefield performance in Yemen.  And there are signs tensions in Syria are escalating daily.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'd be more concerned about what this might mean for the situation in the Middle East than how it might apply to attacks here.  But then, one is likely to follow the other so they're related.

The Saudi's have been chomping at the bit to engage in Syria militarily, in spite of their abysmal battlefield performance in Yemen.  And there are signs tensions in Syria are escalating daily.

You could be right, but I think that this is now a global attack on the west, so they were probably discussing everything. Also, yesterday things got heated inSyria when Russia bombed a bunch of US backed rebels, and Carter, US sec of Defense was "livid" so once again... Syria is the place to watch. Funny after Orlando, they think that its an excuse to go after Assad and send more arms to ISIS!

Just now, Millevolt said:

You could be right, but I think that this is now a global attack on the west, so they were probably discussing everything. Also, yesterday things got heated inSyria when Russia bombed a bunch of US backed rebels, and Carter, US sec of Defense was "livid" so once again... Syria is the place to watch. Funny after Orlando, they think that its an excuse to go after Assad and send more arms to ISIS!

Either way (or more likely both), it's a good post and definitely something that deserves attention.  for all the  reasons you pointed out.

1 person likes this

Something I read in the last 24 hours seemed to indicate a movement of Syria, China, and other military forces were on the move.

I think it was from this thread but I'm not sure where it was:

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Jostler said:

I'd be more concerned about whaktis might mean for the situation in the Middle East t han how it might apply to attacks here.  But then, one is likely to follow the other so they're related.

If that Is true that means Nothing will come of the 28 missing pages of 9/11 and we still wont Know.    Trump is the only hope

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.