Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

5 Things the Establishment Slipped By You While Focusing Solely on Orlando Shooting

10 posts in this topic

5 Things the Establishment Slipped By You While Focusing Solely on Orlando Shooting

After any major tragedy, we develop an obsessive need to analyze, debate, and argue every conceivable aspect of what’s taken place — as if time stops. That tragedy dominates mainstream and, often, independent media headlines for days or weeks, exhaustively positing theory after theory until the public begins to lose interest.

But tragedy doesn’t occur in a vacuum, and — though it might feel as if the world pressed pause to allow society to grieve — important, pertinent issues continue to arise while our attention is trained elsewhere.

As collective shock from the massacre in Orlando begins to fade, it’s a good idea to review what happened as the media obsessed over the last few days.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-establishment-slipped-focusing-solely-orlando-shooting/#yxFs7aXV5xDemqsB.99

1 person likes this

How to make any woman obsess over you...damn ads

Westboro church prevented from crashing Oregon vigil ... hmm... a little ironic http://thefreethoughtproject.com/westboro-hate-mongers-protests-funerals-pulse-nightclub-massacre-victims-orlando-responded/

4) During Ramadan this year, Israel cruelly curtailed the flow of water to Palestine — leaving thousands thirsty and scrambling to find sufficient means of hydration. 

Definitely interesting.

If Westboro Baptist Church is not a wholly owned subsidiary of the NWO I'll be very surprised.  That kind of toxicity just doesn't develop to that degree without some kind of instigation...and funding.

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

If Westboro Baptist Church is not a wholly owned subsidiary of the NWO I'll be very surprised.  That kind of toxicity just doesn't develop to that degree without some kind of instigation...and funding.

They've gotten in trouble before.  They seem to come across as Fundamentalists, but apparently baptists in general seem to be highly hypocritical from what I've heard.  I do know that the Preacher from Saddleback was trying to get people on 40 days of bandwagon or Celebrate Recovery, was to support Islam!  Just as from Obama's lips, this is no longer a Christian nation.  (In his mind, he would think it is so, and with muslim invasions, would make it seem believable, but it is trickery).  

Th Saudi prince secret visit to the white house, and the mess unfolding with Russia in Syria again are two more things we could add to that list.

I think there are lots of things out there now parading around under the name "christian" that Jesus Christ would not touch with a ten foot pole.  By design. I'm a bit comforted by the knowledge that when He does touch them, it will be for destruction and the purpose of clearing His Name.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I think there are lots of things out there now parading around under the name "christian" that Jesus Christ would not touch with a ten foot pole.  By design. I'm a bit comforted by the knowledge that when He does touch them, it will be for destruction and the purpose of clearing His Name.

"When I first heard of Jesus Christ, I trembled with excitement and was ready to convert. Then I  met some Christians." -  Mahatma Ghandi

This is huge!

5) A spate of suicides among bankers following the Libor, interest-rigging scandal had widely been reported in mainstream media as individual, unrelated occurrences. Now, however, corporate media has finally changed its narrative, admitting there might be more to the fact 40 bankers have killed themselves in the wake of the scandal.
-----
“A devastating security video shows Rossi landing on the pavement on his back, facing the building — an odd position more likely to occur when a body is pushed from a window. The footage shows the three-story fall didn’t kill Rossi instantly. For almost 20 minutes, the banker lay on the dimly lit cobblestones, occasionally moving an arm and leg.

“As he lay dying, two murky figures appear. Two men appear and one walks over to gaze at the banker. He offers no aid or comfort and doesn’t call for help before turning around and calmly walking out of the alley.

“About an hour later, a co-worker discovered Rossi’s body. The arms were bruised and he sustained a head wound that, according to the local medical examiner’s report, suggested there might have been a struggle prior to his fall.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-establishment-slipped-focusing-solely-orlando-shooting/#JVzwfifYRi2x6AiP.99

Astonishing List of 71 Top Bankers Dead and No Natural Causes!

I've recently stumbled across a list of top bankers that have been killed in cold blood, died in "accidents" or have allegedly committed suicide. In some of the cases, their deaths are so suspicious that the 'suicide' verdict is simply ridiculous, as you will see.
-----
The fact that none of them died of natural causes is absolutely stunning.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/astonishing-list-of-71-top-bankers-dead.html

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

This is huge!

5) A spate of suicides among bankers following the Libor, interest-rigging scandal had widely been reported in mainstream media as individual, unrelated occurrences. Now, however, corporate media has finally changed its narrative, admitting there might be more to the fact 40 bankers have killed themselves in the wake of the scandal.
-----
“A devastating security video shows Rossi landing on the pavement on his back, facing the building — an odd position more likely to occur when a body is pushed from a window. The footage shows the three-story fall didn’t kill Rossi instantly. For almost 20 minutes, the banker lay on the dimly lit cobblestones, occasionally moving an arm and leg.

“As he lay dying, two murky figures appear. Two men appear and one walks over to gaze at the banker. He offers no aid or comfort and doesn’t call for help before turning around and calmly walking out of the alley.

“About an hour later, a co-worker discovered Rossi’s body. The arms were bruised and he sustained a head wound that, according to the local medical examiner’s report, suggested there might have been a struggle prior to his fall.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-establishment-slipped-focusing-solely-orlando-shooting/#JVzwfifYRi2x6AiP.99

Astonishing List of 71 Top Bankers Dead and No Natural Causes!

I've recently stumbled across a list of top bankers that have been killed in cold blood, died in "accidents" or have allegedly committed suicide. In some of the cases, their deaths are so suspicious that the 'suicide' verdict is simply ridiculous, as you will see.
-----
The fact that none of them died of natural causes is absolutely stunning.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/astonishing-list-of-71-top-bankers-dead.html

Such is life...was this the big thing we were waiting for?  The bankers end up dead before we do...in the midst of a "financial crisis" fabricated or not.  

1 minute ago, counterintelligence said:

Such is life...was this the big thing we were waiting for?  The bankers end up dead before we do...in the midst of a "financial crisis" fabricated or not.  

Well someone wanted them silenced.
This one is... so ridiculous it's not even funny:

28. Feb - Richard Talley -- A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. 

Really? Suicide by nail gun?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.