Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
danraliegh

Psychiatrists are Being Deceived - An Insight Into Biggest Secrets of NSA and So Called Illuminati

37 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to the forum!  :cheer:

1 person likes this

Welcome danraliegh,
This is fascinating and it's a lot to go through and digest.
You may find this thread interesting in the meantime:

Posted (edited)

This crap is so real, and so incredibly evil it boggles the mind.  This is also something related to the  DEW Testing thread though I had not touched on this there yet.

It's all in the tuning, resonant frequencies and associated harmonics.  And these various platforms both  on earth and in space are in almost infinitely tunable.  And steerable.  We're not in Oz any more, Dorothy.  And with the advent of quantum computing, the processing power needed to control and direct such massively complex, interacting systems is present.

Edited by Jostler
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi Lucy and Jostler, 

Lucy, I read your experience and the things mentioned by other people, it's all due to this hidden technology. There are millions of victims of this but sadly doctors are still thinking that it's due to a bio-chemical imbalance. In my post I took very specific cases to show them their current understanding is wrong about voice hearing. 

Please share this post with others and spread an awareness of this crime to stop this. They will induce voices to anyone any make them to go to a psychiatry who would prescribe drugs that is actually not working. 

I tried to make a comment under Eleanor Longdon's TED talk but people who behind this is working hard on stop letting others to know the truth. They are not letting my link to be posted on this site. TED is not giving me proper reasoning for deletion and they give various explanations,

This is her TED talk,

Dear TED Conversations team,

I'm still waiting for an update from you on this and I very much appreciate for your reply since for the second time my post got deleted within minutes after I making that post but so far I did not get a single reply from you for my emails.

I wanted to clarify the below,

"Could you please clarify me what sections of my post are going against your guidelines or terms? If you require any changes I would also like to hear your suggestions as well."

I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you

-----------

Their reply,

Hey Dan,

Thanks for writing in.

We ask our moderators to remove anything that violates our Terms of Use or is outside of a talk’s topic. As your comment is a bit off-topic/inappropriate it has been removed. If you could please consider rewriting your comment in a way that is directed more at the specific topic of the talk, we’d love to have you be a part of the discussion.

Please feel free to check out our How-to guide for more information about how to avoid comment removal:https://www.ted.com/participate/discuss/how-to-guide

All the best,

Dan 
TED Support

---------
I made some changes and repost it and this is what TED reply me,

Hi Dan, (Dan who works for TED)

Thanks for writing in — my apologies for the delayed response!

Your comments were removed because using many postings to express a single idea is inappropriate for this platform. Exceeding one or two comments to express a single idea monopolizes the conversation and tends to stifle debate, not promote it. As the goal of our message boards is to host productive conversation and debate, we’d ask that you find a way to share a condensed version of your idea.

Thanks again, and warm regards,

Katie 
TED Support

-------

Hi again Dan,

Thanks so much for your reply, and your continued patience. I apologize for the confusion!

My colleague, Katie, is with our comments team, here at TED. I’ve stated in a previous email, referring to the comment as being a bit inappropriate. This was caused by using many postings to express a single idea – under our terms-of-use, this is classified as inappropriate. Exceeding one or two comments to express a one idea monopolizes the conversation and tends to stifle debate, not promote it.

If possible, please try to re-post your comment into a single comment. Our moderators will look into your posting, and determine if this follows our terms-of-use set out for TED.com.

I hope this information is helpful! Thanks again, for your patience.

All the best,

Dan 
TED Support

-----------

Finally I made below comment under Eleanor Longdon's video,

The truth of these cases can be found on the below link,

http://thestimulatedbrain.blogspot.com/2016/06/psychological-illnesses-due-nsas-hidden.html

TED is still deleting and now they don't have further explanation for removal and they don't reply to my mails either. You may try posting my link on their site and ask for clear explanation for removal, if you check the comments history, you will see that many posts related conspiracies are being posted but only this particular comment referring to my research are not allowed. Therefore, please spread an awareness of this crime with others that you may know to stop this crime.

Thanks!

Dan

Edited by danraliegh

Dear All,

Further following are links to my blogs,

thestimulatedbrain.blogspot.com

thestimulatedbrain.wordpress.com

Thanks,

Dan

1 person likes this

Great post. Thanks for that. 

1 person likes this

On 6/18/2016 at 7:45 PM, danraliegh said:

Lucy, I read your experience and the things mentioned by other people, it's all due to this hidden technology. There are millions of victims of this but sadly doctors are still thinking that it's due to a bio-chemical imbalance. In my post I took very specific cases to show them their current understanding is wrong about voice hearing. 

Hi Dan,
I didn't see your response earlier.
When you want to get someone's attention use @name like this: @danraliegh and it will send a notification

I hadn't considered that may be the cause or a part of it anyway.
Although I've heard of this I haven't research it because I didn't think it fit.
Mainly because it's been going on all my life. It's some of my earliest memories.
But now, after reading this and Shep's thread on Tavistock and the connections to other things...

I don't trust psychiatrists or psychologists at all. It's a "science" filled with fraud.
I spent a lot of time with them growing up and I believe they do more harm than good.
I think many of them are compromised and actually know the damage they're doing to people.

I will check out all of your links. There's a lot of them. lol
Thank you posting this here. You're doing a good service.

Hi @Lucy Barnable,

Sorry I was away from this site for a while. Actually a person who knows the real reason behind this will not take drugs but then again we must take this issue seriously and find everything to stop this crime. This should be the biggest crime that we will ever get to hear.

I have updated my article again and you may read it here. I have mentioned few things about MPD/DID patients here and let others know how they have managed to map personalities even to people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4pnzkz/psychiatrists_are_being_deceived_an_insight_into/

Have a good day!

Dan

OI new *****!! f*** YOU for the reading i have to do!!! I need to work today, You have just changed my plans. f***.

Looks like i am not going to get anything done today!!! Best start the reading and watching. :-/ 

1 person likes this

While i was searching for more info about the "Voice of God" weapon, I stumbled upon LRAD (see quote below). In my view LRAD is used as a cover-up of another, much more advanced technology.

LRAD, now used by law enforcement is basically a focused beam of sound. Originally, it was designed to emit a very loud sound. Anyone whose head was touched by this beam, heard a painfully loud sound. Anyone standing next to them heard nothing. But now they can send voices in your head. LRAD can also broadcast speech for up to 300 meters. LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) was quietly deployed to Iraq in 2007.   Shortly after,  rumors in Iraq spread of a “devilish” American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing GOD and or voices in their heads.

MK Ultra Mind Control: The Government’s Voices Of God Weapon

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.