Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Doctor listed on psych-evaluation carried out on Omar Mateen by G4S says she never saw him and was not living in Florida at the time it was

2 posts in this topic

Psychologist, Dr Carol Nudelman, said she didn't evaluate Orlando shooter Omar Mateen for his position at security firm G4S in 2007

However, her name appears on the document in Florida's state records that cleared him to carry a firearm as a private security guard 

G4S officials called the discrepancy a 'clerical error' and said Mateen had been evaluated, but by a different psychologist

Company didn't move Mateen to unarmed position despite evidence that concluded comments he made were serious enough to transfer him

A doctor who is listed on the psychological evaluation for Orlando shooter, Omar Mateen, said she did not see him and she was not even living in Florida at the time when G4S security firm ordered the evaluation.

Psychologist, Dr Carol Nudelman, who now lives in Colorado, said in a statement released through her attorneys to the Miami Herald that she never evaluated Mateen nine years ago for G4S, a security firm that was known as Wackenhut at the time. 

<snip>

'What I do know is that in September 2007, I was not living or working in Florida, I was not performing any work for Wackenhut, and I did not administer any type of examination to Omar Mateen,' Nudelman said in the statement.

<snip> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647779/Doctor-listed-psych-evaluation-carried-Omar-Mateen-says-did-not-him.html#ixzz4BwZXyWiD

Oh really?  A clerical error.... 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Psychologist, Dr Carol Nudelman, said she didn't evaluate Orlando shooter Omar Mateen for his position at security firm G4S in 2007

However, her name appears on the document in Florida's state records that cleared him to carry a firearm as a private security guard 

G4S officials called the discrepancy a 'clerical error' and said Mateen had been evaluated, but by a different psychologist

Company didn't move Mateen to unarmed position despite evidence that concluded comments he made were serious enough to transfer him

A doctor who is listed on the psychological evaluation for Orlando shooter, Omar Mateen, said she did not see him and she was not even living in Florida at the time when G4S security firm ordered the evaluation.

Psychologist, Dr Carol Nudelman, who now lives in Colorado, said in a statement released through her attorneys to the Miami Herald that she never evaluated Mateen nine years ago for G4S, a security firm that was known as Wackenhut at the time. 

<snip>

'What I do know is that in September 2007, I was not living or working in Florida, I was not performing any work for Wackenhut, and I did not administer any type of examination to Omar Mateen,' Nudelman said in the statement.

<snip> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647779/Doctor-listed-psych-evaluation-carried-Omar-Mateen-says-did-not-him.html#ixzz4BwZXyWiD

Oh really?  A clerical error.... 

Sure it happens all the time;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.