Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

My thoughts on the Crisis actor bit. (short) (rant maybe)

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think they are real ( Crisis Actors ) I think they are some how "INFUSING THEM INTO THE SCENE" so they can get the FIRST INSIDER SCOOP or whatever the crap Reporters / News agencies want. So basically even if that means hiring fake people who PRETEND they were there. They are not a FACT BASED REPORTING ENTITY - They are always there to say BREAKING NEWS - WE DID IT FIRST - WE GOT THE INTERVIEW ECT and all that crap.

Basically Break the news with a LIE

I think this is why so many people are uppity about "NEWS BEING FAKE" all of the time, or "IT'S A HOAX"

Which is a bunch of Crap....

The best way to get you CHICKENS TO RUN AROUND AIMLESSLY - Is to Cut your heads off... So to speak.

TELL HALF TRUTHS WITH HALF LIES

-

(Excuse me while I rant)

So..............

What I notice is a bunch of MORONIC ACTIVITY FROM THE TRUTHER COMMUNITY - From time to time is

NO ONE KNOWS UP DOWN - ASS HOLES FROM EAR HOLES....

Everyone needs to get their crap together

Example.......

Most of everyone I come across in the CT Community is PARANOID as FK

I have had GAMER FRIENDS who I've know for  like 3 to 6 months - and I have their facebook - Know their names - chat with them, ECT

But in the CT WORLD - OH BOYYYY - It takes like atleast 3-6 years - just to get them to open up, tell their name, ect...

ALIENS! REPTILES! - GANSTALKING OH MY! =O - SMFH

Remember to take a BREAK from the DOOM now and again - Please do - You calm the hell down - and won't act so crazy in front of Co workers, friends and family.

But not matter how Crazeh you are at the end of the day. We still love you all'  :2sMZZFw:  :grouphug:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would love to hear some Examples if you don't mind - I think those would be funny stories - Don't use peoples user names / real names.

Speaking of Paranoia - My friends Mom had some Insect killer / inspector guy come by the house one time, sprayed, put chalk, ect.

The next couple of days, he was called into the room by his mom, and was asked if someone was putting Witchcraft / Curses on the house.....

He told her about the inspector and what not, then she said "ohh yeah" dismissively......

(People's minds go to the darkest, deepest, dangerous "What if" scenarios...) - If that is everyone thinks, then we are DOOMED!!!....   :laugh:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Oh yeah? Me, need a break from ct? I think NOT. I wants my daily dose of doom.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I would love to hear some Examples if you don't mind - I think those would be funny stories - Don't use peoples user names / real names.

Speaking of Paranoia - My friends Mom had some Insect killer / inspector guy come by the house one time, sprayed, put chalk, ect.

The next couple of days, he was called into the room by his mom, and was asked if someone was putting Witchcraft / Curses on the house.....

He told her about the inspector and what not, then she said "ohh yeah" dismissively......

(People's minds go to the darkest, deepest, dangerous "What if" scenarios...) - If that is everyone thinks, then we are DOOMED!!!....   :laugh:

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm sure you got a story or two. :)

Sure, wanna see my psychic scars?

Look up crazy, paranoid, stupid, delusional, OMG I can't believe you fall for that s###, you believe all them people on the internetz, what is WRONG with you? etc. etc.

--in the family dictionary. And you will see mys smiling face. With a witch hat someone drew on my head.

Aah, ain't no thing. They still love me. But they want to keep me like this, except put Sigourney Weaver's head on him,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mnWCOW8i3lo/S0IZytdJi3I/AAAAAAAAGJQ/7mVmJqoaMNQ/s400/DSC04227.JPG

1 person likes this

Here's one about paranoia, but I was the one creating it, unintentionally. lol  I had these neighbors who can only be described as the worst think I could ever have imagined moving in next door.  They played grind core music blasting from dawn to late at night, started collecting Pit Bulls and let bark minimum of 14 hours a day every day all day long, they trespassed on my property, threatened me when I told their dogs to shut up and then poisoned both of my dogs one night.  Well, nothing was working so I resorted to protection spells, I know better than to try and throw hexes on people, it comes back on you.  So I was going around my house with bundles of white sage smoking, chanting and pouring salt all around my house.  The guy (who never worked a day in his life) saw me doing that, immediately turned off the music, closed his house up,took his dogs inside and I didn't hear shit outta them for almost a week!  Then it wore off I guess, but they got evicted within a month, so it's all good now.  (My dogs survived after 4K in vet bills!)

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Here's one about paranoia, but I was the one creating it, unintentionally. lol  I had these neighbors who can only be described as the worst think I could ever have imagined moving in next door.  They played grind core music blasting from dawn to late at night, started collecting Pit Bulls and let bark minimum of 14 hours a day every day all day long, they trespassed on my property, threatened me when I told their dogs to shut up and then poisoned both of my dogs one night.  Well, nothing was working so I resorted to protection spells, I know better than to try and throw hexes on people, it comes back on you.  So I was going around my house with bundles of white sage smoking, chanting and pouring salt all around my house.  The guy (who never worked a day in his life) saw me doing that, immediately turned off the music, closed his house up,took his dogs inside and I didn't hear shit outta them for almost a week!  Then it wore off I guess, but they got evicted within a month, so it's all good now.  (My dogs survived after 4K in vet bills!)

Glad you saved the dogs!

So he tripped out on you doing the ritual. LOL

Was it anything like this?

16 minutes ago, grav said:

Sure, wanna see my psychic scars?

Look up crazy, paranoid, stupid, delusional, OMG I can't believe you fall for that s###, you believe all them people on the internetz, what is WRONG with you? etc. etc.

Grav... LOL  :laugh: :2sMZZFw:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Oogally moogally.

That is too funny. Tragicomic. What a great short story that would make. I'm glad you saved your dogs. The pretty girl in the front of my avatar, Eve, died before we could get her to the vet, one who was open on a Sunday. Evil neighbors, I've had a few...

I always wish good for them, like you say. I want them to hit the lottery and move away. Far far away. And never come back.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.