Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

this country is a hellhole

8 posts in this topic

Donald Trump: 'This country is a hellhole, we are going down fast'

NEW YORK, May 21 (UPI) -- Mulling a run for president next year, billionaire Donald Trump this week touched on a wide variety of topics -- from President Barack Obama's supposed foreign policy failures to the state of the country, which he called a "hellhole."

In an interview with Fox News host Megyn Kelly Wednesday, Trump said he has not yet decided whether he will run next year.

"We'll see what happens. I mean, in June, I will announce one way or the other, and I think you may be surprised. Even you may be surprised," he said.

Trump considered running in 2012 but ultimately decided not to.

During Wednesday's interview, the real estate magnate also touched on the reemergence of Iran as a possible threat in the Middle East.

"We decapitated Iraq. Now Iran is taking over the entire Middle East," he said. "It's the fault of [President George W.] Bush for going in, and it's the fault of Obama for getting out. The war should have never happened. Once it did happen, you should have left the troops in. It's a double fault."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/05/21/Donald-Trump-This-country-is-a-hellhole-we-are-going-down-fast/1141432262267/?spt=rrs&or=2&sn=on

As goofy as Trump is he does have a point. This country is going south fast.

3 Years After He 'Ended the War': Obama Declares Iraq a 'National Emergency' for U.S.

President Barack Obama sent a message to Congressyesterday giving notice that he was extending the "national emergency" the United States has experienced as a result of the problems in Iraq since 2003, when the U.S. first invaded that country and removed the regime of Saddam Hussein.

President Obama pulled the last U.S. troops out of Iraq at the end of 2011. Then--while running for reelection in 2012--he repeatedly stated at campaign rallies that he had "ended" the war in Iraq.
-----
The message he sent to Congress on Tuesday said that he was extending a "national emergency" becauase the situation in Iraq continues "to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States."
-----

The CRS report includes a list of the statutory provisions triggered during a “national emergency.” The report--with its list--is available by clicking here.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/3-years-after-he-ended-war-obama-declares-iraq-national-emergency-us

IMHO, i hope to god he does not try to run for prez. celebs should not run for political office. such as in the case of arnold shwarzenegger who was gov of california many years ago

IMHO, i hope to god he does not try to run for prez. celebs should not run for political office. such as in the case of arnold shwarzenegger who was gov of california many years ago

​Even if he did run I don't think he would get far. He's just too odd to be taken seriously.

donald-trump-youre-fired-300x300.jpg

​Even if he did run I don't think he would get far. He's just too odd to be taken seriously.

donald-trump-youre-fired-300x300.jpg

lol lol

this hellhole is the mighty ZSA... loved by fags and racists world over

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.