Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

75 EVENT SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED Immediately Must Have D License (orlando)

26 posts in this topic

I believe the D license is for unarmed security but I need to check that out. Just kind of gathering things up and putting it all in one place for now. Ferreting of info from other researchers here much appreciated! 

Hmmm I still have my security licenses from when I lived in Miami. I should apply. Lol. 

I am between Orlando and Daytona. If anyone needs any clarification of the geography of the area, I may be able to assist.

I am not sure what to make of the 75 security officers; however, I can tell you from first hand knowledge of the area that there are literally countless events going on throughout the Central Florida region on ANY given weekend, especially now that summer has kicked into high gear and people are taking vacations with their children. Many of these events require event staff to handle security, parking, and conduct. The Orlando and Daytona craigslist ads work together to cover Central Florida, and generally, there are literally hundreds of events going on in CF, from the beaches, to the convention center, theme parks International Drive, and the many smaller attractions that outsiders may not be aware of. So in itself, this may not be a red flag for our area. I understand that Dallas has a rather large number of gatherings too, and this may be something to watch, if this firm starts popping up in other areas as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.