Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

They Never Get Sick,They Don’t Know About Cancer

3 posts in this topic

They Never Get Sick,They Don’t Know About ‪Cancer‬: Live To 120 years, CHECKOUT THEIR SECRET!

By conspiracyclub -

Mar 30, 2016

Their standard of living is totally different from the other, and the healthy way of that kind of living should be an example to us.

Hunza people are people who take a bath in a cold water, and they can give birth to a baby at 65 years which for us is inconceivable.

In summer they eat only raw foods and in winter they use dry fruits, especially apricots, germinated seeds and cheese from sheep.

”Hunger spring” is called the period when they are fasting, then they do not eat anything except the drink clean water.

From 2 to 4 months they drink that water, and consume the apricot seeds.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03/30/hunza-people/

Just a few added notes in regards to apricot seeds

Apricot Kernels for Cancer: The Real Story

By Dr. Veronique Desaulniers

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/apricot-kernels-for-cancer/

You have to ask way

Forbidden Fruits: Whatever Medicinal Foods The F.D.A. Forbids

Vitamin B-17, Raw Bitter Almonds, and Apricot Seeds

In 2007, bitter almonds were becoming popular throughout alternative medicine for their vitamin B-17 (laetrile) content. Health food stores had stopped selling B-17 in the form of apricot seeds in 2002, due to armed raids. The F.D.A. openly banned apricot seeds and laetrile extracts, because they had been published as a cure for cancer. Curing cancer is illegal in America.

Take note if a heath food store is selling Apricot Seeds they most likely are pasteurized killing the benefits of vitamin B-17

http://healthwyze.org/reports/251-forbidden-fruits-whatever-medicinal-foods-the-fda-forbids

I've known their secret for 30 years now and the use of raw apricot kernels. They consume them in large amounts every day.

I have 1 1/2 pounds of them in my fridge right now. They last many years when kept cold and in a plastic bag. They must be raw, though.

I used to buy mine outside the counrty, but about one year ago, I saw raw apricot kernels on amazon. Were they radiated? I don't know. I haven't bought them from amazon. I still have mine for about 10 years now, and they are as fresh as the day I first received them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.