Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

US Government Declares Camping a ‘Terrorist Activity’

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The U.S. government has said that people who go camping may be considered terrorists, under Orwellian new rules. 

According to FINCEN (the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network), the 42 millions of Americans who go camping every year ought to be considered a potential threat to security..

Experiencing the great outdoors is increasingly becoming a crime in the US, due to the reality that every time a camping commodity is purchased it is tracked, and the person is potentially monitored for terroristic activities as stated explicitly in the document leaked on May 29th, 2016.

After analyzing that individual down to their underwear, the US government places them on a list or set of lists; known as the red list, blue list, and yellow list. Depending on the individual status, the police, FBI, or the private sector can be dispatched to monitor the selected person further.

cont bin

Edited by rbear
+ bin

12 minutes ago, rbear said:

Depending on the individual status, the police, FBI, or the private sector can be dispatched to monitor the selected person further.

cont bin

Some times, (probably often really) the person being monitored wont' know, and/or might think they are going crazy because the monitors will either set things up, or, being the strangest track of coincidences, the cops, pi, and "provocateur" will all seem to be in vicinity. They may set up "broke down ride" beside the road, then creep behind you after you pass by. They may sit a block off and watch. They may sit anywhere/etc. Also they will collude with other gang organizations (see copblock.org ) in multi county/city/county possibly as it appears. The entire time, the individual would never have been told that they are under surveillance. In other words, be aware, and don't fall for the set up... The provocateur gets away, the framed gets ....

Wouldn't it be better not to hold grudges, not be all secret and whatnot? Arn't people supposed to handle their differences between one another, not have gangs where its not even 1 on 1? Really, what kind of people are you if you resort to this? Oh yeah, paranoid, that word fits the picture. 

11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

One Word... Asinine.

I was going to comment something of the sort upon further review, but I see you beat me to it . :-)

Oh great... I just bought a RV.
Paid cash for it though so I should be alright... right?

:hiding:

Posted (edited)

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh great... I just bought a RV.
Paid cash for it though so I should be alright... right?

:hiding:

You are most dangerous of all!  Only a true elitist terrorist would go camping in open resistance to righteous government while preserving their ability to shower daily!  A PAMPERED terrorist!

Off to the RED list with you!

Edited by Jostler
3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

You are most dangerous of all!  Only a true elitist terrorist would go camping in open resistance to righteous government while preserving their ability to shower daily!  A PAMPERED terrorist!

Off to the RED list with you!

:qWOMOeB:

Posted (edited)

But camping with the homosexually operated boy scouts and the Planned Parenthood girl scout cookies girl scouts is perfectly ok?

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.