Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Making Hate Speech a Criminal Offense

8 posts in this topic

51 Percent Of Democrats Pretty Much Want To Destroy The First Amendment

So, National Review’s Charlie Cooke found an interesting poll showing that a majority of Democrats–and a substantial proportion of Republicans–want to upend the foundation of First Amendment law in the United States. They want to criminalize so-called hate speech. Nevertheless, 60 percent of Americans say that it’s “okay” publish Muhammad cartoons, and over 70 percent approve of our right to offend. So, what’s going on here?

Party affiliation is the only place where we see a majority for making hate speech a crime. That honor is awarded to the Democrats, where 51 percent agree with that sentiment, according to a YouGov poll. Yet, 37 percent of Republicans also agree, along with 35 percent of Independents. When it comes to age, 18-29 year olds break 42/26 in favor of making hate speech a crime, with 32 percent replying that they’re not sure. More 30-44 year-olds oppose the notion of making hate speech a crime, breaking 38/41/21 in supporting, opposing, or saying they’re not sure when asked about the proposed measure. Similar feelings are exhibited from 45-64 year-olds, who break 38/43/19, but 49 percent of those 65-years of age and older support redefining free speech law. Thirty-three percent oppose and 17 percent aren’t sure in that 65 and older group.
-----
Overall, 41 percent support a law against hate speech, while 37 percent oppose; 22 percent are not sure.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/05/21/51-percent-of-democrats-pretty-much-want-to-destroy-the-first-amendment-n2002160

http://media.townhall.com/_townhall/uploads/2015/5/21/6.png

WTH...
We can hate whatever we want and say so!
Free speech is a fundamental right in America.

hate speech is anything true that zionists don't want spoken

1 person likes this

Gah. Disgusting. Sounds almost exactly like Muslim countries "Blasphemy" laws. Don't like your neighbor? Report him for hate speech! Idiots that don't realize how much liberty they would be giving away! Writing a book about racism from a "conservative" standpoint, and you can go to prison. Foolish folks.

There is room for exceptions. You don't  have the right to yell FIRE in a room, for example. You can't incite people to break laws. But hate speech? That's a fuzzy emotional word. If I criticize the President or Bill Gates,, can I be arrested and jailed?

Gah. Disgusting. Sounds almost exactly like Muslim countries "Blasphemy" laws. Don't like your neighbor? Report him for hate speech! Idiots that don't realize how much liberty they would be giving away! Writing a book about racism from a "conservative" standpoint, and you can go to prison. Foolish folks.

​Agreed.  There are places in the world where they have already made it "illegal".  South Africa, for instance.  In this country we now have a plethora of legislation which makes all kinds of speech 'illegal'.  South Africa has a new court called "The Equality Court".  Say one "wrong" word and your arse will land up there.  The new South African "government" is changing as much as it can as quickly as it can into a communist dictatorship styled system.  New racial laws they have passed, etc, are merely part of it.  The new government is even more racist than the old one.

These same things are coming to the USSA, courtesy of your ZOG and their Illuminati buddies; but you can stop it.

There is room for exceptions. You don't  have the right to yell FIRE in a room, for example. You can't incite people to break laws. But hate speech? That's a fuzzy emotional word. If I criticize the President or Bill Gates,, can I be arrested and jailed?

​Bingo: Emotion is the key to all this insanity.  That is precisely how they manipulate it all. :vFpL81r:

Emotion can be a double-edged sword, of course, and 'they' know that all too well.  More-to-the-point: It is people's emotional lack of emotional maturity which is the Achilles Heal.  'They' want to keep it that way, which is why they do everything to (through their programming systems) to keep the majority of people emotionally broken, and, at least, as emotional infants.

​Bingo: Emotion is the key to all this insanity.  That is precisely how they manipulate it all. :vFpL81r:

Emotion can be a double-edged sword, of course, and 'they' know that all too well.  More-to-the-point: It is people's emotional lack of emotional maturity which is the Achilles Heal.  'They' want to keep it that way, which is why they do everything to (through their programming systems) to keep the majority of people emotionally broken, and, at least, as emotional infants.

You are describing my younger sister to a tee. She absolutely refuses to hear anything outside her narrow range of interest. She could be the poster child of the sheeple. I love her to pieces and wish she would snap out of the trance. She falls for every speck of hogwash the lying politicians come up with. Republicans, Democrats, Neo-cons, libs -- I call the whole push Decepticons.

​There's a difference between yelling FIRE in a theater or BOMB on a plane and openly stating that you don't like or disagree with something.
The first  could cause physical injury to a group of people. The second might hurt someones feelings.

"OMG, she's so fat! I can't believe she ordered  that." - Hate speech?
"OMG, she's so skinny! Someone get that girl a sandwich." - LOL

"Dem n*****s be hang in da front erey nite." - LOL
"The n*****s are out drinking on the porch again." - Hate speech?

"Chelsea Clinton is a homely woman." - Hate speech?
"Chelsea Clinton looks like her mother." - LOL

"Gingers have no soul." - ... :VJguDot:
OK, I got nothing. That's total hate speech. lol

I can't stand that they tack on "hate crime" to some but not others. Every violent crime is hateful.
We don't need more laws that can be manipulated. There are already social consequences for using non-PC language.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.