Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

GUN RANGE SELLING OUT FREE CONCEALED HANDGUN COURSES FOR LGBT

7 posts in this topic

Yeah it's infowars, but this is a very interesting turn of events re: LGBT

A Texas firing range offering free concealed handgun courses to members of the LGBT community has had to open several new classes after being inundated with requests for lessons.

Owners of the Shiloh Gun Range on the outskirts of Houston say they’re doing their part to ensure their fellow Americans have the means to protect themselves following the tragedy that struck Orlando over the weekend.

Originally dedicating two days toward free classes, the gun range announced via Facebook Wednesday that “due to overwhelming demand” Shiloh Shooting would be offering additional classes.

“Please call us,” a recent Facebook post reads, “as we can’t access our voicemail due to the volume of calls and our email server has crashed due to the number of emails. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all your support!!!”

http://www.infowars.com/gun-range-selling-out-free-concealed-handgun-courses-for-lgbt/

It appears that another segment of the population is waking up! All I can say is YES!  If they are going to support the 2nd amendment, it's good for all of us and we need all the help we can get with the pols all trying their best to disarm us and leave us defenseless against criminals who will not give up their guns, all the while working like crazy to bring in as many Muslims as they can process every single day. 

West Hollywood Inundated With AMAZING Pro-Gun, Pro-Gay Posters

Wednesday morning, posters suddenly appeared in West Hollywood, California featuring a gay version of the Gadsden Flag featuring a rattlesnake on top of the gay rainbow. The flags also had the hashtag #ShootBack indicating a more proactive approach to gay self-defense.

The posters were attracting attention in front of the Pacific Design Center, The Abbey, West Hollywood City Hall and in front of artist Chad Michael Morrisette's house.  Morrisette had covered the roof of his house with 50 mannequins to make a statement about the Orlando shootings.

If one picture is worth a thousand words, the series of posters surely represented an eloquent plea to the LGBT community and other Americans to stand as one (thus the "Don't Tread On Me symbol of the American Revolution), as well as a marked attempt to encourage the LGBT community to eschew their traditional pacifist role and take up arms to defend themselves, in the manner of Americans from the Minutemen of the Revolutionary War to the armed service members who defend American values to this very day. 

In pictorial fashion, the poster truly represented a call to arms.

<snip>

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien

I am sure that the pols are going apeshit over this possible move toward solidarity which removes years of their dedication to division.  How long until all "minorities" realize how much they have been messed over by the left?  This could be an uprising in the making but not the way we thought! 

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah it's infowars, but this is a very interesting turn of events re: LGBT

A Texas firing range offering free concealed handgun courses to members of the LGBT community has had to open several new classes after being inundated with requests for lessons.

Owners of the Shiloh Gun Range on the outskirts of Houston say they’re doing their part to ensure their fellow Americans have the means to protect themselves following the tragedy that struck Orlando over the weekend.

Originally dedicating two days toward free classes, the gun range announced via Facebook Wednesday that “due to overwhelming demand” Shiloh Shooting would be offering additional classes.

“Please call us,” a recent Facebook post reads, “as we can’t access our voicemail due to the volume of calls and our email server has crashed due to the number of emails. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for all your support!!!”

http://www.infowars.com/gun-range-selling-out-free-concealed-handgun-courses-for-lgbt/

It appears that another segment of the population is waking up! All I can say is YES!  If they are going to support the 2nd amendment, it's good for all of us and we need all the help we can get with the pols all trying their best to disarm us and leave us defenseless against criminals who will not give up their guns, all the while working like crazy to bring in as many Muslims as they can process every single day. 

Good deal, happy to see people waking up, rather than tuning into the bullshit.

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Good deal, happy to see people waking up, rather than tuning into the bullshit.

Me too.  I just hope they can see what will happen if they vote Hillary.  It would be a shame for them to learn how to shoot and purchase a gun, just to have it taken away from them because they voted Hillary.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This all sounds great on the surface, but be careful. Things are never what they seem. Some things are real, and some are fake. While still others are fake fakes.

Example: NASA

And still, people have not learned any lessons from NASA.

A fake fake is and intention fake.

Not incompetence.

An intentional fake is to set a trap to be sprung at a later date.

just sayin'

Edited by Cryptic Mole

A guy down the road that does conceal carry classes at his house is waiving his fee for women and a guest!!! I litteraly saw like 6 women and 5 other people pulling in his driveway a few hours ago!!! My wife has her pistol permits but not conceal carry!!! I want scumbags to know she has a gun!!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.