Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Have the aliens left us? Share your stories!

11 posts in this topic

I've seen a serious drop in alien abduction stories. or maybe its just my perception of it. But it almost seems like alien abductions are happening less and less. lost time and all that still occurs though. I guess i am just wondering why it has been so quiet on the ufo and alien front. It is as if they left our planet and now we have nothing to discuss.

I'm open to sharing some alien and ufo stories too. if that would interest you. although mine might be already known to a few as i have spoken in the past about it.

Well?

:eatingpopcorn:

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've seen a serious drop in alien abduction stories. or maybe its just my perception of it. But it almost seems like alien abductions are happening less and less. lost time and all that still occurs though. I guess i am just wondering why it has been so quiet on the ufo and alien front. It is as if they left our planet and now we have nothing to discuss.

I'm open to sharing some alien and ufo stories too. if that would interest you. although mine might be already known to a few as i have spoken in the past about it.

Well?

:eatingpopcorn:

Not just your perception,  I  think. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2016/06/11/why-alien-abductions-are-down-dramatically/qQ3zdBIc2tLAf3LVms8GLP/story.html

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

I like this part:

On that point, some skeptics and some believers agree. There’s a long history of anomalous experiences attributed to angels, fairies, gods, and monsters — nonhuman contact experiences made to fit a cultural context. Those experiences point to something common in human consciousness. “We have had experiences throughout history that demonstrate that we are connected to something greater than ourselves,” Guiley said.

I have some old books on UFO encounters and abductions from the 70's and 80's.
In some of the stories it's clear that the people telling it truly believe it. You can feel it.

I've noticed it's dropped off too. I think people are desensitized to it now.
So many books and movies have put it into our collective consciousness.
Oh, you saw a UFO? Me too. No big wow, we all do. It's all mainstream...

1 person likes this

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I like this part:

On that point, some skeptics and some believers agree. There’s a long history of anomalous experiences attributed to angels, fairies, gods, and monsters — nonhuman contact experiences made to fit a cultural context. Those experiences point to something common in human consciousness. “We have had experiences throughout history that demonstrate that we are connected to something greater than ourselves,” Guiley said.

I have some old books on UFO encounters and abductions from the 70's and 80's.
In some of the stories it's clear that the people telling it truly believe it. You can feel it.

I've noticed it's dropped off too. I think people are desensitized to it now.
So many books and movies have put it into our collective consciousness.
Oh, you saw a UFO? Me too. No big wow, we all do. It's all mainstream...

Ripe for the fake alien invasion right?

Just now, Ukshep said:

Yes!
We are collectively prepped for it.
I can't wait to see how they're going to pull it off.

:fbmnoqmo:

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Yes!
We are collectively prepped for it.
I can't wait to see how they're going to pull it off.

:fbmnoqmo:

Will i earn medals once its over? who knows!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Will i earn medals once its over? who knows!

Geez... you already have a thorny crown; what more do you want?

I have had the bright light experience while driving.

I was on Kingston Rd, heading towards the city of Marlette Michigan. On my right was a large open field, just before Marlette rd. Suddenly a massive bright light was blasting my car. It followed me for about 1 mile. Then it was gone. This was around 8PM. I stopped and went back, no tractor, or aircraft around. I still am confused about what actually happened.

The light felt pervasive.

8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Geez... you already have a thorny crown; what more do you want?

*cringes* you are right!

39 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I have had the bright light experience while driving.

I was on Kingston Rd, heading towards the city of Marlette Michigan. On my right was a large open field, just before Marlette rd. Suddenly a massive bright light was blasting my car. It followed me for about 1 mile. Then it was gone. This was around 8PM. I stopped and went back, no tractor, or aircraft around. I still am confused about what actually happened.

The light felt pervasive.

Hmm. Don't suppose you had any lost time?

20 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yep.....nothing like a little Independence Day 2 to lube the masses......can't wait to see the narrative. ....bet it will show TPTBs plan of execution .....as far as the visual of the "invasion"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.