Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Favorite conspiracy theory?

18 posts in this topic

I have a ton of conspiracy theories which i love because they stimulate my mind! denver airport conspiracy is one of those. because of its symbology it has interested me on multiple conspiracy theory websites before i started cop. But what is the conspiracy? the conspiracy! that interests us the most? I tend to find the most obscure are the most interesting but i'm not sure if that is just my opinion or if it is everyone else's?

And most importantly. Why have we not seen any new meaty conspiracy theories emerge lately? everyone being good? apart from the shooting stuff that is. We all know that agenda.

Flat earth for me because it ties in all other CT's.   It has completely transformed how I see the world.  

I've also never been called more names and had so many people tell me I'm crazy.  Like legitimately crazy.

I'm a normal, college educated person with a family...

It's the price you sometimes pay in the CT world!! 

Actually... now that I think about it, it was a thread on your site that showed me the flat, motionless world.  I don't know I'm forever in your debt, or if I hate you.  TBD...

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

Flat earth for me because it ties in all other CT's.   It has completely transformed how I see the world.  

I've also never been called more names and had so many people tell me I'm crazy.  Like legitimately crazy.

I'm a normal, college educated person with a family...

It's the price you sometimes pay in the CT world!! 

Actually... now that I think about it, it was a thread on your site that showed me the flat, motionless world.  I don't know I'm forever in your debt, or if I hate you.  TBD...

If you decide do let me know! i would like to reward you with cookies and milk!

Yeh flat earth is interesting but to me i just cant.... go there with it... I tried but always every time the same problem arises. Hundreds and hundreds of what if questions that cannit be explained or answered without destroying the fabrication of our reality. Which on its own is great! find the truth is never easy. But for me these questions are blocked by science and provable facts that make these assumptions untrue. Thus leaving the possibilities leaning in favor of a flat earth.

For me that is what it comes down to with flat earth! It has evidence to support it. but when you scratch the surface and investigate the reprucussions of presented facts. reality just does not support it 90% of the time.

But alas i could always be wrong. I feel i shall always be a roundtard to you all.

The ongoing cover up of our history and origins.
All the ancient knowledge that's been hidden or destroyed.
The dead Giants, the live dimensional entities, the forgotten others.
The occult works that were used to put us in this place of perpetual amnesia.
I want to know who is responsible for it; not just the vague Illuminati, I want names.
I would like to see the faces of the ones who have dedicated their lives to this destruction.
And I really want to know why. What do they think they're accomplishing by maiming our spirits.
I know about the Archons and the prison planet and all that but it takes humans to do what's been done.
Protected people carry out the dirty work but... what they can do we can do too. We only have to remember how.

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

The ongoing cover up of our history and origins.
All the ancient knowledge that's been hidden or destroyed.
The dead Giants, the live dimensional entities, the forgotten others.
The occult works that were used to put us in this place of perpetual amnesia.
I want to know who is responsible for it; not just the vague Illuminati, I want names.
I would like to see the faces of the ones who have dedicated their lives to this destruction.
And I really want to know why. What do they think they're accomplishing by maiming our spirits.
I know about the Archons and the prison planet and all that but it takes humans to do what's been done.
Protected people carry out the dirty work but... what they can do we can do too. We only have to remember how.

I like how that all tapered off. you write all that yourself.

Just now, Ukshep said:

I like how that all tapered off. you write all that yourself.

Well yeah...
Unless I'm possessed.
By some unknown entity with OCD.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Well yeah...
Unless I'm possessed.
By some unknown entity with OCD.

I go with possessed... i started a new conspiracy. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I go with possessed... i started a new conspiracy. 

:DWsKVPL:

With you on Denver Airport.....I'd have nightmare crossing the threshold....step back to Nazi Germany............the new outlet malls being built all over with guard towers intrigues me.....almost exact designs of the concentration work camps..........Mandela Effect is pretty crazy........cause I would had bet my firstborn its BerenstEin Bears......Luke I am your father......I don't think were in Kansas anymore Toto.....Mirror Mirror on the wall...........and of course right now I'm totally geeking on MKUltra/Monarch programming cause its so in play right now................Human Clones.......I don't know bout that.........is Britney really dead??????

13 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

With you on Denver Airport.....I'd have nightmare crossing the threshold....step back to Nazi Germany............the new outlet malls being built all over with guard towers intrigues me.....almost exact designs of the concentration work camps..........Mandela Effect is pretty crazy........cause I would had bet my firstborn its BerenstEin Bears......Luke I am your father......I don't think were in Kansas anymore Toto.....Mirror Mirror on the wall...........and of course right now I'm totally geeking on MKUltra/Monarch programming cause its so in play right now................Human Clones.......I don't know bout that.........is Britney really dead??????

The Mandela effect stuff blows my mind.  I was actually talking to my wife about it last night!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.