Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Time travel/ teleportation

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Cryptic Mole , if this isn't fake,  how would it link to time travel or teleportation? Any ideas?

Edited by octopus prime

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

@Cryptic Mole , if this isn't fake,  how would it link to time travel or teleportation? Any ideas?

I do know that one was an admitted fake, but the others, I cannot say for sure. The one where the strange mist comes across from the right corner where the person is on the motorcycle. That person does seem to see it as he turns the camera slightly towards it. However, as the lady passes on the right on another motorcycle, she seems oblivious to it when in my opinion, she should have seen it also.

The admitted fake was the woman walking down the sidewalk at night when her head flashes a halo and she takes off across the water at a high rate of speed. It was an advertising campaign with other related videos. I'll try to find you the related one to it.

Here's the other video. It's the same person. I have her doing stuff in a supermarket as well. They are all fakes.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Octo, First of all, Time travel and teleportation are two completely different technologies and with much different protocols. Obviously, one moves you into the same realm or dimension, and which is teleportation. The other moves you into another dimension, and that is time travel best known as dimension travel. In teleportation, your mass and structure are disassembled and reassembled. In time travel, you are not disassembled, only reassembled for becoming motionless.

8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Octo, First of all, Time travel and teleportation are two completely different technologies and with much different protocols. Obviously, one moves you into the same realm or dimension, and which is teleportation. The other moves you into another dimension, and that is time travel best known as dimension travel. In teleportation, your mass and structure are disassembled and reassembled. In time travel, you are not disassembled, only reassembled for becoming motionless.

Absolutely. My question was really about the first one with the mist and scooter riders,  but rereading,  I  see I wasn't specific enough.  I  do appreciate your taking time to answer,  like I said,  this is a brand new area for me. 

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Absolutely. My question was really about the first one with the mist and scooter riders,  but rereading,  I  see I wasn't specific enough.  I  do appreciate your taking time to answer,  like I said,  this is a brand new area for me. 

The guy riding seemed to notice it because it looks like he turned towards it when being played back in slow motion, but, had I been in that same situation, I would had stopped to see what was happening just for the fact how odd that mist seemed to be moving. Also, the woman who passes by him on the right in the orange clothes on the motorbike is clearly in the line of view and yet she doesn't seem to even notice it. Based on all of that, I'm calling fake.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.