Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

VIDEO: LIBERALS SIGN PETITION TO ADD URINALS TO WOMEN’S BATHROOMS FOR TRANSGENDERS

1 post in this topic

To help accommodate trans women who "still have a penis"

Liberals in San Diego, California signed a petition to add urinals to all women’s bathrooms so that people who identify as “transgender” would feel more welcome.

Mark Dice’s latest prank probably cuts a little too close to the bone – if anything he’s giving the LGBT lobby ideas on what their next move will be.

“To accommodate the trans people, we’re going to be adding some urinals into the women’s bathrooms….so they can use the bathroom of their choice but they can still at least use a urinal like they would’ve in the men’s bathroom,” Dice told two men as they signed the petition.

Another couple sign the petition after Dice tells them it will help transgender women who “still have a penis”.

“Yeah, makes sense,” responds the man as he signs his name. cut long  infowars cont

I predicted this a while back. I am not sure why these didn't pick up faster anyhow. 

Really they should sell these type of things everywhere, but not so sure about the urinal thing and transgengenders in females bathrooms. I am against that,  but maybe no transgenders in females bathrooms and then they can have urinals?  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.