Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

This Thread Verifies you are seeing the correct site on new server during propagation of the DNS

38 posts in this topic

@Ukshep is anyone having to log on to another IP to access new server....I had to use my neighbors WiFi connection to see update.....anything from my phone or WiFi will not let me see update....is anyone else having this issue

9 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

@Ukshep is anyone having to log on to another IP to access new server....I had to use my neighbors WiFi connection to see update.....anything from my phone or WiFi will not let me see update....is anyone else having this issue

What do you see? a blank page?

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What do you see? a blank page?

The before you upgraded.....I can refresh both on my WiFi (and verizon)and neighbors WiFi and it be 2 different pgs....the latter being a dummy one seems or stagnant

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

The before you upgraded.....I can refresh both on my WiFi (and verizon)and neighbors WiFi and it be 2 different pgs....the latter being a dummy one seems or stagnant

The latter one is the updated....sorry....its my WiFi + 4g that will not show current

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

The latter one is the updated....sorry....its my WiFi + 4g that will not show current

Just a propagation issue still. I would imagine it will correct itself. It can take up to 48 hours. Its been just short of 24 now.

1 minute ago, Paradisebaby said:

The latter one is the updated....sorry....its my WiFi + 4g that will not show

Just now, Ukshep said:

Just a propagation issue still. I would imagine it will correct itself. It can take up to 48 hours. Its been just short of 24 now.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Thanks

when it corrects itself or does not. Do let me know if you can so i can either know all is well or something needs fixing :D

Just now, Ukshep said:

when it corrects itself or does not. Do let me know if you can so i can either know all is well or something needs fixing :D

Will do

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.