Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

3 Orlando events -- Illuminati sacrifices?

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First, Christina Grimmie was killed.

Second, the Pulse nightclub  shooting.

Third, toddler taken by a gator.

Why Orlando? My guess is that the Illuminati war against each other. I liken this to the gods of the Old Testament, Baal, Moloch, Ashtoreth, Osiris, the bloodthirsty gods of the Aztecs. They sent their people to fight tribes that worshiped other gods. Professional rivalry, greed, hunger for power, etc.

Gods are Advanced Beings, of course. The ones who keep us in thrall, mentally and physically. 

They created the habitat we live in, whether you believe in flat or round earth, whatever your religion or none, which is my case.

I also find it interesting that some physicists say that our reality may be a computer program. That explains how astrology and numerology work. And gematria, which is some kind if alphanumeric cipher thing. 

But why was Orlando chosen, by the program's sim game user or a flesh-and-blood AB?

Disney World, near Orlando, was the brainchild of one of the men who started up the psy ops of space travel back in the 50s. 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=142999356107417&id=100011920608085&set=rpd.100011920608085&source=49

Was Walt Disney an Illuminatus? Probably a high level Mason in the Illuminati corporate structure, but not a top dog.

Please look at this site, even if you are mot interested in the science aspect.

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?page_id=52011

Last, the name's the thing.  Names are important. Orlando was named for a reason. Famous land.

https://themeaningofthename.com/roland/

"English and French, also German and Scandinavian: derived from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements hrōd fame + land land, territory. The name was introduced to Britain by the Normans. It was borne by a legendary Frankish hero, a vassal of Charlemagne, whose exploits are related in the Chanson de Roland. The subject of the poem is Roland's death at the Battle of Roncesvalles in the Pyrenees in 778, while protecting the rearguard of the Frankish army on its retreat from Spain. Roland is depicted in literature and legend as headstrong and impulsive. His devoted friendship with the prudent Oliver is also legendary. In Italian literature he appears as Orlando."

<end quote>

Bear with me. "Childe Roland to the dark tower came" is a phrase used in famous poems. It derives from an English fairy tale about a child who enters a magic land. I don't know. Am I grasping at straws? I think there is a reason for Disney to have put his magick kingdom in a swamp. Not far from Nasa and  Cape Canaveral. 

http://www.authorama.com/english-fairy-tales-24.html

“God pity ye, poor luckless fool, What have ye here to do?

“Hear ye this, my youngest brother, Why didn’t ye bide at home? Had you a hundred thousand lives Ye couldn’t spare any a one.

“But sit ye down; but woe, O, woe, That ever ye were born, For come the King of Elfland in, Your fortune is forlorn.” 

----------

Hmm, fairy tale land, forlorn fortunes, sacrificial offerings? And the last one was a child. Like Child Roland who to the dark tower came. Cinderella's castle?

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, grav said:

First, Christina Grimmie was killed.

Second, the Pulse nightclub  shooting.

Third, toddler taken by a gator.

Why Orlando? My guess is that the Illuminati war against each other. I liken this to the gods of the Old Testament, Baal, Moloch, Ashtoreth, Osiris, the bloodthirsty gods of the Aztecs. They sent their people to fight tribes that worshiped other gods. Professional rivalry, greed, hunger for power, etc.

Gods are Advanced Beings, of course. The ones who keep us in thrall, mentally and physically. 

They created the habitat we live in, whether you believe in flat or round earth, whatever your religion or none, which is my case.

I also find it interesting that some physicists say that our reality may be a computer program. That explains how astrology and numerology work. And gematria, which is some kind if alphanumeric cipher thing. 

But why was Orlando chosen, by the program's sim game user or a flesh-and-blood AB?

Disney World, near Orlando, was the brainchild of one of the men who started up the psy ops of space travel back in the 50s. 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=142999356107417&id=100011920608085&set=rpd.100011920608085&source=49

Was Walt Disney an Illuminatus? Probably a high level Mason in the Illuminati corporate structure, but not a top dog.

Enough for now.

Please look at this site, even if you are mot interested in the science aspect.

http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?page_id=52011

Last, the name's the thing.  Names are important. Orlando was named for a reason. Famous land.

https://themeaningofthename.com/roland/

"English and French, also German and Scandinavian: derived from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements hrōd fame + land land, territory. The name was introduced to Britain by the Normans. It was borne by a legendary Frankish hero, a vassal of Charlemagne, whose exploits are related in the Chanson de Roland. The subject of the poem is Roland's death at the Battle of Roncesvalles in the Pyrenees in 778, while protecting the rearguard of the Frankish army on its retreat from Spain. Roland is depicted in literature and legend as headstrong and impulsive. His devoted friendship with the prudent Oliver is also legendary. In Italian literature he appears as Orlando."

<end quote>

Bear with me. "Childe Roland to the dark tower came" is a phrase used in famous poems. It derives from an English fairy tale about a child who enters a magic land. I don't know. Am I grasping at straws? I think there is a reason for Disney to have put his magick kingdom in a swamp. Not far from Nasa and  Cape Canaveral. 

http://www.authorama.com/english-fairy-tales-24.html

“God pity ye, poor luckless fool, What have ye here to do?

“Hear ye this, my youngest brother, Why didn’t ye bide at home? Had you a hundred thousand lives Ye couldn’t spare any a one.

“But sit ye down; but woe, O, woe, That ever ye were born, For come the King of Elfland in, Your fortune is forlorn.” 

----------

Hmm, fairy tale land, forlorn fortunes, sacrificial offerings? And the last one was a child. Like Child Roland who to the dark tower came. Cinderella's castle?

I wouldnt be surprised....I'm sure you know @grav.....The entire foundation of the MK-ULTRA /CIA mind control program is demonic.....as in they actually use SRA (satanic ritual abuse) to blow an assets mind.....when blown they call on demons/bloodlet to attach to the alter.....this gives an alter exceptional abilities. ....almost supernatural. ..they learned that trick from the NAZIS....the NAZIS were so successful at mind control because they had visited African tribes where demon worship common....they were interested how the young men and women could go through such horrific rituals seemingly unaffected....in a trance....the trick ......DEMONS.....and demons are never satisfied. ....always thirsty for blood.....and if TPTB are gearing up for a GRAND CLIMAX ......BLOOD WILL BE REQUIRED FOR POWER......Satan demands no less

@grav check this out.....I know its on BIN...sorry but easier to forward this link than piece all links together....it is focusing on the 1988 movie pulse and all the similarities to what's going on it Orlando....even the gator attack.....which my big question is.....why was baby intact???....gators don't just kill for sport do they???....I mean wouldn't it of eaten the victim or tried.... I found very strange

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/06/orlando-shooting-ritual-sacrifice-decoded-hoax-exposed-3267.html

54 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

@grav check this out.....I know its on BIN...sorry but easier to forward this link than piece all links together....it is focusing on the 1988 movie pulse and all the similarities to what's going on it Orlando....even the gator attack.....which my big question is.....why was baby intact???....gators don't just kill for sport do they???....I mean wouldn't it of eaten the victim or tried.... I found very strange

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2016/06/orlando-shooting-ritual-sacrifice-decoded-hoax-exposed-3267.html

I was saying this very same thing to my wife yesterday morning.

Posted (edited)

@grav, If you are correct, and you just may be, I do not believe the 3rd was the child being taken by the gator.

If I am correct, only humans can perform Illuminati sacrifices.

Perhaps, you should pay attention to the Trump rally this evening even though it's in Texas.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

I see my earlier post has disappeared. And CM's post is visible for the first time. 

Has anyone heard of the black ring over Disneyland, California? This was on Coast to Coast today. Other black rings have shown up in other parts of the world. But Disney? This is not recent, maybe from April of this year. 

CERN?

Scary black ring UFO above Disneyland

When I was down in Florida many years ago, one of the guys on the construction site made a contraption that did this. It blew these huge smoke rings a few hundred feet high. If the wind was calm, they lasted for 5-10 minutes before dissipating.

@grav I did a thread the other day about tunnels beneath NYC. Shortly afterwards, almost every post was gone. Shep said it had something to do with the server upgrade and he would look into it. He did, but was only able to recover one lost post. Just so you know what most likely happened.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@grav I did a thread the other day about tunnels beneath NYC. Shortly afterwards, almost every post was gone. Shep said it had something to do with the server upgrade and he would look into it. He did, but was only able to recover one lost post. Just so you know what most likely happened.

Ugh. Twilight Zone strikes again. Let's hope our posts come back. I doubt it.

I did a google search for black rings before posting that video. Explanations ranged from fireworks to smokestacks and other reasons. That one supposedly lasted even though the day was windy. I posted it only because of the Disney name in the title. Disney was definitely in the space cabal. I learned a lot of pseudo-science from Disney back in olden times, watching cartoons of men and ducks in spaaaaaace. 

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.