Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

FEMA JUST QUIETLY ACTIVATED CIVILIAN CORPS.......Headed to Atlanta - NOW CONFIRMED!

30 posts in this topic

Daily Sheeple received this email tip from a guy named John who received a message warning that FEMA just quietly activated it’s “hush hush” Civilian Corps last week.

John forwarded that email to us on Friday afternoon, saying “That was the very odd message about FEMA that came into my spam box at work.”

The message is titled, “FEMA activates it’s hush hush Civilian Corps, why now?”

Click to enlarge it:

It reads:

Shalom,

We received reports last week of various employees, citizens and etc. heading down to Atlanta Georgia to either the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the Center for Community Preparedness (FEMA).

As far as we can tell it is true. One girl we spoke with actually gave a cover story for her absence and flight into ATL. We believe Federal Emergency Management Agency is actually activating its Civilian Corps. This is primarily a group of current and former government and military people, many with various training backgrounds to broad to cover here. [SIC]

While this group is unarmed, they are generally drafted from the fighting branches of the US Military, medical and communications. We were informed that several companies in Minnesota responded large numbers of their own veterans heading south. Only the families we asked confirmed where they were going and why. Few spoke to us without agreeing to anonymity.

Why is this an issue? Should it concern you?

YES! If you know anything about these guys, they are basis of Tom Clancy’s novel ‘The Division’. This is a real group of actual people, not some made up branch or etc. For FEMA to pull in it’s entire Civilian Corps to Atlanta last week for training means that something big is about to go down in the United States. While we can confirm, none of the people we spoke with gave us a straight answer. This is highly concerning. [emphasis added]

At this time, FEMA is denying the news.

Anyway, that’s the story as we know it.

The email is signed from NECHAMA, a Jewish non-profit disaster preparedness organization. The screen capture has been archived here.

Thoughts? Is something big about to go down in the U.S. or is this just a normal training situation? Seems like strange timing, right before Bilderberg and, coincidentally or not, right before what our government and mainstream media are reporting as the worst mass shooting in American history in Orlando (although it is not, there have been many worse mass shootings dating back to Indian massacres all the way up to the Waco massacre).

Is FEMA and Homeland Security preparing for something to go down that the rest of us are blissfully unaware of?

2 people like this

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Daily Sheeple received this email tip from a guy named John who received a message warning that FEMA just quietly activated it’s “hush hush” Civilian Corps last week.

John forwarded that email to us on Friday afternoon, saying “That was the very odd message about FEMA that came into my spam box at work.”

The message is titled, “FEMA activates it’s hush hush Civilian Corps, why now?”

Click to enlarge it:

It reads:

Shalom,

We received reports last week of various employees, citizens and etc. heading down to Atlanta Georgia to either the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the Center for Community Preparedness (FEMA).

As far as we can tell it is true. One girl we spoke with actually gave a cover story for her absence and flight into ATL. We believe Federal Emergency Management Agency is actually activating its Civilian Corps. This is primarily a group of current and former government and military people, many with various training backgrounds to broad to cover here. [SIC]

While this group is unarmed, they are generally drafted from the fighting branches of the US Military, medical and communications. We were informed that several companies in Minnesota responded large numbers of their own veterans heading south. Only the families we asked confirmed where they were going and why. Few spoke to us without agreeing to anonymity.

Why is this an issue? Should it concern you?

YES! If you know anything about these guys, they are basis of Tom Clancy’s novel ‘The Division’. This is a real group of actual people, not some made up branch or etc. For FEMA to pull in it’s entire Civilian Corps to Atlanta last week for training means that something big is about to go down in the United States. While we can confirm, none of the people we spoke with gave us a straight answer. This is highly concerning. [emphasis added]

At this time, FEMA is denying the news.

Anyway, that’s the story as we know it.

The email is signed from NECHAMA, a Jewish non-profit disaster preparedness organization. The screen capture has been archived here.

Thoughts? Is something big about to go down in the U.S. or is this just a normal training situation? Seems like strange timing, right before Bilderberg and, coincidentally or not, right before what our government and mainstream media are reporting as the worst mass shooting in American history in Orlando (although it is not, there have been many worse mass shootings dating back to Indian massacres all the way up to the Waco massacre).

Is FEMA and Homeland Security preparing for something to go down that the rest of us are blissfully unaware of?

Forgot source link

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/is-something-big-coming-claim-fema-just-quietly-activated-civilian-corps_062016

I wonder is stuff's going down...

Just now, Flat said:

I wonder is stuff's going down...

When I heard few days ago....I thought it smelled.....I lived in Atlanta  16 yrs.....LBGT....Latino. ...African-American. ...Muslim. ....Redneck (gunlovers).....and let's not forget the Jews. ...all these demographics have entire communities.....meaning not just scattered groups who talk online.....these are united....tight nit communities....live....work....eat together. .....could get nasty 

Confirmed!

I received a text from my former neighbor who worked for FEMA after hurricane Katrina this morning.
He got a call from them on Friday asking him to come back to work for them right now. 
He's leaving for Leesburg, Virginia tomorrow for two weeks of training.
I ask what he would be training for. He said a couple of things.
I ask for civil war and martial law? He said oh probably.

Training at FEMA's Emergency Management Institute
http://www.vaemergency.gov/em-community/training/training-femas-emergency-management-institute

Here's a video that goes with the OP.

36 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Confirmed!

I received a text from my former neighbor who worked for FEMA after hurricane Katrina this morning.
He got a call from them on Friday asking him to come back to work for them right now. 

http://www.vaemergency.gov/em-community/training/training-femas-emergency-management-institute

Wow, Lucy. Any time frame on this? And did he say anything else you can share?

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Wow, Lucy. Any time frame on this? And did he say anything else you can share?

He did say anything else.
He was packing and getting ready to fly out tomorrow.
Maybe he's being vague to annoy me or maybe he was told not to give details.
He's a super progressive liberal so we clash often and kind of poke at each other. lol
I plan on pestering him the next two weeks while he's there training to see if I can get more info.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

He did say anything else.
He was packing and getting ready to fly out tomorrow.
Maybe he's being vague to annoy me or maybe he was told not to give details.
He's a super progressive liberal so we clash often and kind of poke at each other. lol
I plan on pestering him the next two weeks while he's there training to see if I can get more info.

Oh man, I have a neighbor like that. I can't even talk to her, she's so hateful toward me now.  Keep bugging!  :)

55 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Confirmed!

My spidey senses were right!!!!.....I bugged out of the ATL 2 yrs ago.....was there 16 yrs but wasn't about to get trapped there......EBT went out couple hrs and shootings almost occurred.....no matter where you live there its all a concrete jungle....it'd be almost impossible to get out if martial law enacted....I already suspect ATL is occupied.........just haven't made known yet.......but the skeleton definitely in place

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

My spidey senses were right!!!!.....I bugged out of the ATL 2 yrs ago.....was there 16 yrs but wasn't about to get trapped there......EBT went out couple hrs and shootings almost occurred.....no matter where you live there its all a concrete jungle....it'd be almost impossible to get out if martial law enacted....I already suspect ATL is occupied.........just haven't made known yet.......but the skeleton definitely in place

Wise move, good on you! 
I'm in my new (used) RV in some mountain range right now.
I'm thinking this was just about the best timed purchase ever.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.