Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Orlando stand off.....WHY 3 HOURS???

8 posts in this topic

I HAVE A QUESTION, NOW THAT THE OFFICIAL LIE IS PLAYING CATCH UP:

This question is a check mate, which proves the police let it happen. QUESTION: HOW COULD THE POLICE MISS THE FACT THAT THERE WERE MULTIPLE SHOOTERS AND OUTSIDE ACCOMPLICES IF THEY HAD THE PLACE LOCKED DOWN FOR THREE HOURS?

There is only ONE ANSWER, and that is that they knew about it and played their part in the script. If there was no script, they'd have all "known" and reported the truth from second one, NOT only after they were irrevocably busted.

Would the police really be that corrupt? Let me answer that with another question: Would the Bolshevik Communist security forces be that corrupt? HELL YES, and since the biggest factor in how police behave is in their psychological profiling when hired, and subsequent training, the fact they were American means NOTHING.

And I have another salient point: If some guy really was running around inside a club with a thousand plus rounds for 3 hours shooting, all the while people held the doors shut so no one could escape, it would not matter how stupid he was, with THAT MUCH TIME he'd have killed them all. So what we are looking at here is a controlled operation with a pre-determined death toll.

And howcome the police did not arrest the people who were holding the doors shut when they could just walk right up and see that happening? They could have shut that part of the shooting down instantly, why did they not stop that, report that, or have 2 more people arrested for this right from the start? I dunno! Er, Uhhh, . . . . . ask your local Bolshevik communist!

Let's close the final loophole then: Let's say the other 4 people scrammed before police arrived. Why did the police, who should have at least spoken to witnesses at the scene extensively (after all, 200 or so people were not shot, and could have and WOULD HAVE spoken to them for hours about this) - OK, so how could the 200 or so witnesses at this scene not tell the police there were other people involved? Were they all blind, Or did that simply not fit the narrative Obama or whoever else wanted - the lone nutcase doing Jihad?

Don't call Obama a bystander in this, he probably ordered this sh*t.

I can just see it now: ELECTION CANCELED BECAUSE NUTCASE JIHADIS ARE RUNNING AROUND SHOOTING UP THE POLLS. Let's see if tptb have the audacity to pull a scam like that.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae3.html

1 hour ago, Paradisebaby said:

I HAVE A QUESTION, NOW THAT THE OFFICIAL LIE IS PLAYING CATCH UP:

This question is a check mate, which proves the police let it happen. QUESTION: HOW COULD THE POLICE MISS THE FACT THAT THERE WERE MULTIPLE SHOOTERS AND OUTSIDE ACCOMPLICES IF THEY HAD THE PLACE LOCKED DOWN FOR THREE HOURS?

There is only ONE ANSWER, and that is that they knew about it and played their part in the script. If there was no script, they'd have all "known" and reported the truth from second one, NOT only after they were irrevocably busted.

Would the police really be that corrupt? Let me answer that with another question: Would the Bolshevik Communist security forces be that corrupt? HELL YES, and since the biggest factor in how police behave is in their psychological profiling when hired, and subsequent training, the fact they were American means NOTHING.

And I have another salient point: If some guy really was running around inside a club with a thousand plus rounds for 3 hours shooting, all the while people held the doors shut so no one could escape, it would not matter how stupid he was, with THAT MUCH TIME he'd have killed them all. So what we are looking at here is a controlled operation with a pre-determined death toll.

And howcome the police did not arrest the people who were holding the doors shut when they could just walk right up and see that happening? They could have shut that part of the shooting down instantly, why did they not stop that, report that, or have 2 more people arrested for this right from the start? I dunno! Er, Uhhh, . . . . . ask your local Bolshevik communist!

Let's close the final loophole then: Let's say the other 4 people scrammed before police arrived. Why did the police, who should have at least spoken to witnesses at the scene extensively (after all, 200 or so people were not shot, and could have and WOULD HAVE spoken to them for hours about this) - OK, so how could the 200 or so witnesses at this scene not tell the police there were other people involved? Were they all blind, Or did that simply not fit the narrative Obama or whoever else wanted - the lone nutcase doing Jihad?

Don't call Obama a bystander in this, he probably ordered this sh*t.

I can just see it now: ELECTION CANCELED BECAUSE NUTCASE JIHADIS ARE RUNNING AROUND SHOOTING UP THE POLLS. Let's see if tptb have the audacity to pull a scam like that.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae3.html

They did not have it locked down for 3 hours. There was an exchange of gun fire after the initial shooting. At which point the gunmen we did know about was trying to escape. It is my belief that that as many as two others escaped at this point, before the officers had arrived on seen.

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

They did not have it locked down for 3 hours. There was an exchange of gun fire after the initial shooting. At which point the gunmen we did know about was trying to escape. It is my belief that that as many as two others escaped at this point, before the officers had arrived on seen.

Maybe.....

Posted (edited)

I really see a lot of speculation here with zero credibility. The reason for this being that a showing of absolutely no understanding of procedure and tactics is being displayed.

Police have to set up a safety net, to protect individuals outside of the effected area and to stop anyone trying to escape above all else.

That is the first step, and likely took an hour. Then you have to ascertain the situation. Which after 2 hours he began executing people. Shortly after Swat entered.

Edited by thedudeabides

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

I really see a lot of speculation here with zero credibility. The reason for this being that a showing of absolutely no understanding of procedure and tactics is being displayed.

Police have to set up a safety net, to protect individuals outside of the effected area and to stop anyone trying to escape above all else.

That is the first step, and likely took an hour. Then you have to ascertain the situation. Which after 2 hours he began executing people. Shortly after Swat entered.

I hear ya....of course takes time to establish a perimeter. ....question  now is how accomplices compromised the perimeter

3 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

I hear ya....of course takes time to establish a perimeter. ....question  now is how accomplices compromised the perimeter

I believe without a doubt it was one of two things.

1. They left just before the first encounter with officers outside, which forced our known shooter back inside.

2. They melted into the hysterical crowd before swat entered. This I believe is most likely, also, I think mateen was meant to suicide bomb swat. I just think the bomb failed.

I can see that......If TPTB weren't involved as you say.......no one knows 100% truth......maybe Occam's razor doesn't apply in this event

3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh wow!
They want more disaster to happen because that's where their money making is.

Are security guards supposed to talk to strangers that way? Seems wrong to me.

It is wrong Lucy.  It's a script.  Take note of actual footage with mention of "secret cameras".  Yet one view is from outside the car.  It's very doubtful that girl managed to get out of the car, place a camera in the weeds on the opposite side of the car and get back in for  this "secret" filming.

You're watching actors working a script, both of them.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.