Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jedi

It's Been Fun Guys......

36 posts in this topic

Guess it's time I move on.

Going to redecorate our TC site and make it more user friendly, and dump truck content to it too that I've been slacking on.  If a "conspiracy site" is going to get promoted in the coming weeks and months by me, it might as well be our home base.  

Our difference of opinions and what is allowed vs what isn't allowed by others of opposing beliefs is something I won't be a part of, I can't be.

I'll stop by from time to time though to check on the shill counts and MSM lovers.  There needs to be more havens for FE'ers too where the abuse against them is not tolerated, as they get enough abuse on a daily basis by 99% of the population.

:sodsjdtr:

Just now, Jedi said:

I'll stop by from time to time though to check on the shill counts and MSM lovers.  There needs to be more havens for FE'ers too where the abuse against them is not tolerated, as they get enough abuse on a daily basis by 99% of the population.

The Flat Earth topic has been around for a vary long time ; I just have questions so I read ! I have read most of the threads posted on the subject, I find it interesting . For me it's kinda like the UFO subject .

With that being said I must tell you that I have posted many different topics over the years and have had many rocks thrown at me . But I have never let that stop me . If anyone has a issue with what I post they are welcome to confront me .

As for the shills I see them as only toys .

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, grav said:

No. PM me.

I can't unless I acknowledge the warning, lol

This message is the only acknowledge it is ever going to get out of me.

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

The Flat Earth topic has been around for a vary long time ; I just have questions so I read ! I have read most of the threads posted on the subject, I find it interesting . For me it's kinda like the UFO subject .

With that being said I must tell you that I have posted many different topics over the years and have had many rocks thrown at me . But I have never let that stop me . If anyone has a issue with what I post they are welcome to confront me .

CSB, you have been faithful to the ct cause since this site came alive.

And you have never messed with anyone else's ideas. 

Jibby, you have been through a lot worse.

Ilegitimi non carborundum. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

6 minutes ago, CSB said:

I'm not saying anything bad about COP.... it is a very rare haven for FE'ers to discuss and exchange information, and allows just about any and all topics, which is awesome...... I just "can't" be a part of a place that allows certain things (like 1st strike attacks out of nowhere by dipshits), I will get sick physically, lol.  I have a very strict Force code I have to follow.   I'd rather my departure be on my terms too, not an unexpected thing out of nowhere, been down that road too many times and I definitely recognize it from miles away.

@grav I take a interest in many topics yes FE is one . I may not always comment but I do read . If I have questions I will ask .

I don't want to see any topic just disappear . Life brings forth a lot of questions I look everywhere for the answers . Everyone is my book .

I saw your abusive post to dudeabides and i take it you had a warning. 

You asked for it. Now you flounce because you want to be protected by the mods but want to be allowed to throw abuse.

sites better off without you

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I can't unless I acknowledge the warning, lol

This message is the only acknowledge it is ever going to get out of me.

Warning? Oh.

Well, I've had a few. Han has more than you can shake a stick at. It happens. Sometimes you caught up in the life of the mind. 

You know how to contact me off-site. 

4 minutes ago, Ggg said:

I saw your abusive post to dudeabides and i take it you had a warning. 

You asked for it. Now you flounce because you want to be protected by the mods but want to be allowed to throw abuse.

sites better off without you

"dude" is one of the most abusive people I've seen here

I'm not a flat earther, a shill or a MSM lover but I am sorry to see you go.
I like reading your posts and will miss you... provided you don't change your mind and return.
To be honest, you do seem to be a bit on edge lately. Maybe just take a break for awhile and rejuvenate your force?

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.