Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Obama throws tantrum over phrase 'radical Islam'

16 posts in this topic

:ohmy: He said "radical Islam" and "ISIL". :ph34r:

He didn't look happy about it though...
Or maybe he's mad at his makeup artist.

Haha, Cinn, this was a very important video which was done today, and it's an instructional video after the use of the word ISIL at 9 seconds in. Anything afterwards is coded. Whatever it was, it will be very big, very bad!

1 person likes this

There's no magic to the term Radical Islam. Magic?

Just now, Frankenstein said:

Obama's right. 

Of course you would think that. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Obama's right. 

Right about what? That Radical Islam is the enemy?
If he truly believes that then why is he allowing tens of thousands of unvetted Muslims into our country?
Could it be because he actually supports radical Islam and wants to see more terror attacks on Americans?
Could it be he wants to use them to force his ridiculous and unconstitutional gun control laws on us?

oh boy....so very interesting on so many levels.  We may not get the full story until we read the annals of history as recorded in heaven, but I'll bet you a paving stone we'll be astonished to learn just how sold out to evil this man truly is.l

I hadn't been looking for triggers in Obama/Hitlery speeches til I saw Cryptic and others pointing it out here in the past few days.  So now we get a test of both "ISIL" and "radical islam"....all in one video. 

With "magick" thrown in to boot.

How long Cryptic?  I'd think two days would be about right for a triggered alter to get in place and begin (at most). 

Talking head Sean Hannity and some other dude pretty much just called out Obama has a muslim.The other guy even brought up all the people ol barry sotero hung out with back in the day!"Commom denominator is USA is the bad guy".They played what barry had to say about islam and then what he has said about christianity!!very telling even tho its msm

6 hours ago, Jostler said:

oh boy....so very interesting on so many levels.  We may not get the full story until we read the annals of history as recorded in heaven, but I'll bet you a paving stone we'll be astonished to learn just how sold out to evil this man truly is.l

I hadn't been looking for triggers in Obama/Hitlery speeches til I saw Cryptic and others pointing it out here in the past few days.  So now we get a test of both "ISIL" and "radical islam"....all in one video. 

How long Cryptic?  I'd think two days would be about right for a triggered alter to get in place and begin (at most). 

I most definitely noticed.....hillary first used radical Isalm yesterday and now obama.....and he was very pronounced in his pronunciation. ......yeah I caught Ole girl throw in magic......that's just what those words are to them......magic

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Jostler said:

I can't say. Could be any time. When the instructions come after the keyword ISIL, it can be the date and time and a specific event which of course has already been planned. They are just receiving the go ahead and when to proceed.

@Jostler , if you want me to see something you are posting to me, tag me the same way I just did here for you. Otherwise, I may never see it.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I can't say. Could be any time. When the instructions come after the keyword ISIL, it can be the date and time and a specific event which of course has already been planned. They are just receiving the go ahead and when to proceed.

from an operational standpoint, I'd guess 36-48 hrs from alerting the team, assembling, load-out, travel, last recon and in position - ready to rock.  I still wasn't thinking in terms of more detailed encoded instructions following the trigger....which would of course be a whole different kettle of fish.  Assuming it was a "go" trigger - complex, team ops would execute in less than 48 hrs.  Smaller one man ops could easily happen almost any time after the trigger.  Makes for interesting pondering material whatever the actual case might be.

Listening to the clip again, "thousands" a d "seven and a half" were the only numerical reference I noticed.   Not that that means a thing...just thinking out loud.  Gears turnin'...

Edit:  here's the whole 25 minute press conference for anyone curious :) 

I'm just dumb enough to be fascinated by this line of thinking :)

Edit II:  Make sure you have a barf bucket nearby if you try to watch that whole press conference.  And keep this example of "moderate" Islam in mind while you're puking:

'US Ally' Qatar Arrests Dutch Rape Victim For "Having Sex Out Of Wedlock"

Edited by Jostler

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.