Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Jeh Johnson: Gun control is now a matter of homeland security

7 posts in this topic

Just days after the massacre in an Orlando nightclub left 49 people dead and 53 wounded, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on Tuesday said that gun control is now a critical element of protecting the U.S. homeland and keeping Americans safe.

"We have to face the fact that meaningful gun control has to be a part of homeland security," Johnson said in an interview on "CBS This Morning." "We need to do something to minimize the opportunity for terrorists to get a gun in this country."

On the issue of people on the no-fly list and various other lists being able to purchase a weapon in the U.S., Johnson said, "I believe that that's something that has to be addressed."

<snip>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-nightclub-shooting-jeh-johnson-gun-control-is-now-a-matter-of-homeland-security/

Disarming people always makes them safer!  f*** these people, they have no interest in my safety, they want me dead and if they can't kill me, they want me totally helpless to defend myself against any nutjob that surfaces because THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS and looking after someone who was already investigated and pretty much all the terrorists who do damage in the U.S. HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED AT SOME POINT!  <<< And THAT is according to their own official narratives. 

Dear Sheeple

They aren’t afraid of you. TPTB have you lock, stock, and barrel . You see while you were sitting on the couch stuffing your face with genetically modified corn chips, drinking aspartame laden diet soda and watching American Douchebag on their program box … they were slipping Constitution eroding laws under your nose . Didn’t even notice did ya ? Just like in 1913, while everyone was prancing around singing Christmas carols and waiting for Santa Claus to drop down their chimneys … the creature from Jekyll Island emerged .
The people have been dulled and like cattle, being culled. They are poisoning your air, food, water and shampoo . There is really nothing much you can do . Or is there ? They have creeped in to your home and been caught with their hand in your cookie jar … It’s up to you to show these assholes the f***ing door !

6 months left in this year ENJOY

2 people like this

"We need to do something to minimize the opportunity for terrorists to get a gun in this country."

How about doing something to minimize the opportunity for terrorist to get into the country in first place.
Maybe something like returning to our 1924 - 1965 immigration policies when Arabs were outright banned.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

"We need to do something to minimize the opportunity for terrorists to get a gun in this country."

How about doing something to minimize the opportunity for terrorist to get into the country in first place.
Maybe something like returning to our 1924 - 1965 immigration policies when Arabs were outright banned.

Everything Obama does is deliberately backasswards...and illegal as hell.

Just now, counterintelligence said:

Everything Obama does is deliberately backasswards...and illegal as hell.

It's almost like he was put in place to bring our country down.
No one can even question him without being called a racist.

12 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's almost like he was put in place to bring our country down.
No one can even question him without being called a racist.

Can't be any further from the truth.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.