Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Massive fire in Orlando near Disney World (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

6 posts in this topic

A massive fire has erupted in Orlando, Florida – a city still rattled by Sunday’s mass shooting at a gay nightclub.

Construction materials caught fire on International Drive, just north of Walt Disney World, reported Orlando’s My News 13, citing the Orlando fire department.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/346667-orlando-fire-disney-smoke/

Six months now into 2016 Six more to go .

I believe this year will prove to be one that we wont soon forget !

To many issues to list .

LOL...the fire is at a water park!

Crews are investigating after slide parts caught fire in a field on International Drive near Wet 'n Wild.

The parts were being stored in the field and caught fire about 2:30 p.m., a Universal Orlando spokesman said.

Eight crews responded and had the flames contained by 3 p.m.

No one was hurt and Wet 'n Wild remained open during the incident.

Fire officials aren't sure how the fire started, according to Universal.

Photos of the scene showed a large plume of black smoke coming from a lot near the water park.

An Orange County Fire Rescue call screen shows crews were at 6200 International Drive – Wet 'n Wild's address.

More:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-international-drive-fire-orlando-20160614-story.html

I can't watch TV anymore so thanks for being my TV Cinn & Featherbutt, lol..... it's all crap, but at least I can keep track of most of it thru here.

Will everything that happens in Orlando now become breaking news?  CAT GONE MISSING IN ORLANDO.... update at 11!!

This guy is still one of my personal heroes, and one of the best choices to run for President I think, lol --

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.