Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

My Apologies.... But Let's Look At REALITY!

14 posts in this topic

I can't take it...... I warned you all not to make me conspiracy........

Orlando...... Sandy Hoax..... Boston Bombing..... Paris Attacks...... San Bernadino....... The Batman Shooter....... the list goes on & on of FAKE crises our mutual governments fabricate, organize "DRILLS" with that MIRROR exact alleged real events that occur SAME DAY as the drills (which people choose to ignore)...... and yet despite the punch to the face obvious red flags...... many of you still CHOOSE to make these fakeries real. 

I hate when I'm forced to make threads like these, or get serious as a heart attack as I am right now.  It fills me with the Darkside rage which I hate feeling, but sometimes the only way to fight fire is by Napam'ing the entire area!

:smfjsraq:

You guys want to see a REAL tragedy(s) in real time?  Real victims in a real event that wasn't "staged" or faked?  Something I will actually say "WAS 100% REAL"?  Mark the date and date because here it comes.......

REAL "historic" crisis event with REAL victims....... this one totaled "100 deceased victims" which doubles this latest G-DAMN FKN 100% BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE STATION NIGHTCLUB FIRE 2003 (short version) --

"REAL" F*ckin' "GRAPHIC" video.......

THIS was what is called a "REAL unplanned tragic crisis event"...... notice any differences between this and these BULLSHIT fake shootings?

-- NO CRISIS ACTORS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- NO BULLSHIT Crocodile tear actors for the cameras, both news and amateur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- NO GOV'T lock downs, legislation, new laws, or propaganda shoved down our throats for YEARS after this event..... in fact, YOU assholes NEVER even hear about this event AT ALL..... only WE up here in New England are reminded about it because it's local to us.  "100 people" DIED for real in this event 13 years ago.  

I lost an ex girlfriend in this fire, so I knew someone personally who DID DIE 100% CONFIRMED in this REAL EVENT.   No one has EVER questioned or said the Station Night Club fire was FAKE or a HOAX, ever, or will ever.   Some things we know are real..... some we can CLEARLY tell are fakeries.  If you people can't tell the difference............... then, quite frankly, you are clearly ________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Not complimentary blank implying)

Here is another REAL tragedy.......

I understand you guys are "Doom Junkies" here, I use to be too..... but come the F*CK ON!!!!   Now it's getting well beyond insulting to some of our intelligence!

I don't want to leave COP, it's like one if not the only forum left where real, raw, unedited speech occurs...... so allowing talk & speculation about Orlando is obviously necessary to free flow, but common sense, logic, critical thinking, and having ANY kind of long term memory should be applied to ALL these alleged gov't crisis events in comparison to known REAL tragic events.

Here is how our gov't (WITH NO DOGS IN THIS PARTICULAR FIGHT) reacts years later to such a historic loss of life over indoor pyrotechnics..........http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/business/prohibitions-ease-on-pyrotechnics-in-many-states.html

New laws? New lock downs? New Obama speeches?  NO....... they stopped giving any shits and are being more lenient on all that stuff.  There's no gain for them in protecting us from REAL DANGERS...... never was.

5 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Orlando...... Sandy Hoax..... Boston Bombing..... Paris Attacks...... San Bernadino....... The Batman Shooter....... the list goes on & on of FAKE crises our mutual governments fabricate, organize "DRILLS" with that MIRROR exact alleged real events that occur SAME DAY as the drills (which people choose to ignore)...... and yet despite the punch to the face obvious red flags...... many of you still CHOOSE to make these fakeries real. 

No, Jibby, we CHOOSE to do our own research and come to OUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.  Just like you come to your conclusions.  I don't instantly label everything as a hoax without looking at what evidence is available.  And some of the conspiracies, I frankly couldn't give 2 shits about them.  

1 person likes this

Side note on this: It doesn't matter if it's FAKE OR REAL!  It's used to take away rights, that is what we should ALL be concerned about, the aftermath that affects us all. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

We just prefer a more nuanced view of an incredibly complex situation.  There's a lot that stinks in Denmark and you're delusional if you think you're the only one that can see it.  You're also delusional if you think your poorly informed, one dimensional analysis is really revealing just exactly what is wrong with this picture.

Edited by Cinnamon
abusive comment removed
1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

No, Jibby, we CHOOSE to do our own research and come to OUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.  Just like you come to your conclusions.  I don't instantly label everything as a hoax without looking at what evidence is available.  And some of the conspiracies, I frankly couldn't give 2 shits about them.  

I know, and I did say free flow of talk about Orlando is obviously important, speculating and investigating independently, that's what makes a forum like this a REAL free speech haven..... never said otherwise.

NOW I'm speaking personally to people here though, not to a general audience.  Some of you guys are veterans of conspiracies, not rookies, not wet behind the ears, you should have YEARS of fake believe bust ups in memory, and a long track record of their LIES should be in all your memories..... yet, what am I seeing?  The majority "wanting" to believe this was a real event.  That has me destabilized and confused for such a veteran squad that's assembled here.

I/we/some of us are also coming from a point/perspective where many of you guys haven't reached..... the Earth is f*n flat, which means/implies that ANYONE currently in power, is FULLY aware of this fact, and continues to lie to us all about the very nature of our world.   So this just adds insult to injury with some of us.   WE know, not think, the Earth is not a globe..... we can't confirm 100% it's flat all around the shape, but we know what it isn't, even if you guys still refue to confirm this for yourselves.  We are lawyers, doctors, teachers, professionals of all types here, not just unemployed slackers, yet no one gives us FE'ers any credibility at all, like we are born retarded..... you and Featherbutt and a few others give us proper respsect which we're grateful of, I'm speaking to the cement heads here, not you guys.

Failing to see past the fakery means you fail to see the road ahead! and if you continue to fail to see the road ahead. You CAN expect to crash and burn!

What good is proving fake events if you stop at that.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Failing to see past the fakery means you fail to see the road ahead! and if you continue to fail to see the road ahead. You CAN expect to crash and burn!

What good is proving fake events if you stop at that.

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? lol, I may be lost, apologies.

My emotions are over clocked right now thinking about my ex who did die in a real event the MSM gives no shits about anymore, or really did then even, barely got a mention in national news...... if they don't control it from start to finish, they don't give any shits about it.

There's fakery, but I don't want us getting divided and conquered on what is fake and "what may be" fake.   I'm just saying, let's look at REAL verified 100% tragedies and how people react "for the camera' in them, then look at these boo hoo fake crisis actors with dry faces, smiles, smirks, chuckles, my God the list goes on of their giggles in the face of their own dead children allegedly, it's ridiculous to over look all this, no?

Lose an ex girlfriend/boyfriend in one of these events, then watch other people woo woo over what is clearly fakery to you, and try not to get emotional about any of it and maintain a level, cool head in the face of insults on top of other insults of one's beliefs thru 1000s of hours on intense research.  I don't mean to be an asshole..... but I kinda do, ya know? lol

This is my ex, pictured with her boyfriend at the time who also died in this event..... http://43luai2dghyh2wkyqu44jgbi.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/03/Sandy-Hoogasian-Michael-Hoogasian11.jpg

She was hot..... smart..... and had a unique "style" when it came to attire that no one could compete with, she had an eye for fashion and style.  I was Erkyl (sp?) the dork from that TV show when I was around her, she intimidated me with how "out of my league" she was in my perception at the time.   The world lost something when she left Earth that day, I apologize for reacting so aggressively, but this one is personal to me and I can't stand all the fake believes any more.

http://graphics.boston.com/news/packages/nightclub_fire/images/victim47a.jpg

I know real victims and tragedies....... my whole life has been about fighting this NWO that's been taking everyone I've cared about from me, my fight is personal it isn't about a past time like it is for some people here who give & take what they prefer to believe in.

16 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? lol, I may be lost, apologies.

My emotions are over clocked right now thinking about my ex who did die in a real event the MSM gives no shits about anymore, or really did then even, barely got a mention in national news...... if they don't control it from start to finish, they don't give any shits about it.

There's fakery, but I don't want us getting divided and conquered on what is fake and "what may be" fake.   I'm just saying, let's look at REAL verified 100% tragedies and how people react "for the camera' in them, then look at these boo hoo fake crisis actors with dry faces, smiles, smirks, chuckles, my God the list goes on of their giggles in the face of their own dead children allegedly, it's ridiculous to over look all this, no?

Lose an ex girlfriend/boyfriend in one of these events, then watch other people woo woo over what is clearly fakery to you, and try not to get emotional about any of it and maintain a level, cool head in the face of insults on top of other insults of one's beliefs thru 1000s of hours on intense research.  I don't mean to be an asshole..... but I kinda do, ya know? lol

disagreeing i'm afraid :D

The question is why do they fake them or cause these events to happen, regardless of reality?  What do they get out of it?  The answer is very clear!  They get more power, we are stripped of more rights and they get more funding for bs security measures as they march us closer and closer to all out totalitarianism at our own expense.  

You know the earth is flat.  What are you going to do about that?  What CAN you do about that?  

I watch them shred my rights every single day and all I am capable of doing is getting on this forum and hoping that we are contributing knowledge that will help others understand the world is not what it seems to be and hope we are waking people up to what's in store for them if they don't wake up.  I don't do helpless very well!  And this f***ing government has tried every. single. way. possible. to make me that way.  We are all angry, frustrated and right now... I just don't know what else to do other than fight for my own backyard because I HAVE kicked their asses before and I WILL do it every time I catch a politician doing something illegal.  The main thing is to know that you CAN win, you just have to know their rules and use them against them and when they're wrong, they RUN. 

They are stealing everything from all of us every day!  And most people just let them do it because they are afraid. That is tyranny. 

And we all need a hug once in awhile. Here's one for you, @JibbyJedi.  :hug:

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

disagreeing i'm afraid :D

To each their own.  I wanted/needed to vent my feelings and thoughts. 

The green Hulk eyes also started up too and I can't stop it when it starts, lol.

I have another ex girlfriend (who's still alive thankfully) who has been telling me on FB that her husband says he knows a person who allegedly was killed in this Orlando event.  She is nay saying my words as well...... I asked her for this person's full name so I and others can vet this name out 100%...... to me this person would be the first "confirmed by me verified" death of an actual; victim of ANY of these alleged shootings.

She said "she doesn't know the full name right now" so I asked her to get it to me tomorrow.  I'll pass it to RB, and we'll start vetting out the facts.  If there were real victims, I will acknowledge it...... what's real is real, and what's fake is FAKE regardless of what any of us want or choose to believe...... or lie about pathologically.  Not naming names, but it's known who does this.

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The question is why do they fake them or cause these events to happen, regardless of reality?  What do they get out of it?  The answer is very clear!  They get more power, we are stripped of more rights and they get more funding for bs security measures as they march us closer and closer to all out totalitarianism at our own expense.  

You know the earth is flat.  What are you going to do about that?  What CAN you do about that?  

I watch them shred my rights every single day and all I am capable of doing is getting on this forum and hoping that we are contributing knowledge that will help others understand the world is not what it seems to be and hope we are waking people up to what's in store for them if they don't wake up.  I don't do helpless very well!  And this f***ing government has tried every. single. way. possible. to make me that way.  We are all angry, frustrated and right now... I just don't know what else to do other than fight for my own backyard because I HAVE kicked their asses before and I WILL do it every time I catch a politician doing something illegal.  The main thing is to know that you CAN win, you just have to know their rules and use them against them and when they're wrong, they RUN. 

They are stealing everything from all of us every day!  And most people just let them do it because they are afraid. That is tyranny. 

And we all need a hug once in awhile. Here's one for you, Jibby.  :hug:

Well I can't exactly disagree with anything you said as I feel the same exact way.

What can I do about it?  I can try to get on TV and blab as much as I can freely/or as much as they'll let me, about all of it, and that's my current focus right now.  If that falls thru, I have internet shows to fall back on, and real life friends who are big deals in their fields, one works at NPR out of NYC who I might be able to convince to get me on some soft spoken BS propaganda NPR show, who knows, lol.  I have to convince him of the fake though, as he's doing what many do, making excuses for the liars and focusing on "motives" no one can possibly know yet until we arrest them all.

This TV show thing is just plan "A", and as William Wallace says in Braveheart...... "You know what happens if we don't try?  .....Nothing."

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.