Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Russia could INVADE Europe 'in hours' Baltic states issue shock warning over Putin's plans

7 posts in this topic

RUSSIA could launch an invasion in eastern Europe within "hours", Poland and the Baltic states fear, amid an escalation in tensions between Nato and the Kremlin.

By TOM BATCHELOR

PUBLISHED: 04:00, Tue, Jun 14, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:59, Tue, Jun 14, 2016

Deployments along Russia's western border have increased in recent months, worrying Nato and its allies that the movements could be a cover for another Crimea-style land grab.

Asked about the likelihood of Russian aggression, Lithuania's Defence Minister Juozas Olekas said: "We cannot exclude it ... They might exercise on the borders and then switch to invasion in hours."

Meeting this week, Nato defence ministers are expected to agree on a new 4,000-strong force dispatched to the region.

Britain, the US and Germany are set to lead battalions of about 1,000 troops each, with Canada sending a fourth.

But Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia fear current plans for a Nato deployment would see too few soldiers deployed to deter an attack by Russia.

Russia has held unannounced exercises on the borders of the Baltics, including one in 2014 which mustered 100,000 troops, according to Danish Colonel Jakob Sogard Larsen, who heads the new Nato command outpost in Lithuania.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679357/Russian-invasion-fears-eastern-Europe-Baltics-urge-Nato-increase-deployments

WW3... one step closer!  All this while we are watching a night club massacre! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

RUSSIA could launch an invasion in eastern Europe within "hours", Poland and the Baltic states fear, amid an escalation in tensions between Nato and the Kremlin.

By TOM BATCHELOR

PUBLISHED: 04:00, Tue, Jun 14, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:59, Tue, Jun 14, 2016

Deployments along Russia's western border have increased in recent months, worrying Nato and its allies that the movements could be a cover for another Crimea-style land grab.

Asked about the likelihood of Russian aggression, Lithuania's Defence Minister Juozas Olekas said: "We cannot exclude it ... They might exercise on the borders and then switch to invasion in hours."

Meeting this week, Nato defence ministers are expected to agree on a new 4,000-strong force dispatched to the region.

Britain, the US and Germany are set to lead battalions of about 1,000 troops each, with Canada sending a fourth.

But Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia fear current plans for a Nato deployment would see too few soldiers deployed to deter an attack by Russia.

Russia has held unannounced exercises on the borders of the Baltics, including one in 2014 which mustered 100,000 troops, according to Danish Colonel Jakob Sogard Larsen, who heads the new Nato command outpost in Lithuania.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679357/Russian-invasion-fears-eastern-Europe-Baltics-urge-Nato-increase-deployments

WW3... one step closer!  All this while we are watching a night club massacre! 

:dance:....no time for War when we got a show;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how they mention in detail (and exaggerate) every move Russia makes, but totally downplay what NATO has been up to, if they mention it at all.  Pure, one-sided propaganda, though serious enough in that it indicates exactly where the propagandists are trying to push us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

It's funny how they mention in detail (and exaggerate) every move Russia makes, but totally downplay what NATO has been up to, if they mention it at all.  Pure, one-sided propaganda, though serious enough in that it indicates exactly where the propagandists are trying to push us.

I knew immediately that Russia's reaction was to be expected.  NATO has basically positioned themselves for an attack, not a defensive move as they keep trying to make everyone believe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I knew immediately that Russia's reaction was to be expected.  NATO has basically positioned themselves for an attack, not a defensive move as they keep trying to make everyone believe.  

agreed, its like, wow, what did we expect stacking 30,000 troops in Poland?  And of course turning on an anti-ballistic missile defense system in Romania last month, and a whole host of other things we promised we'd never do when Gorbachev let the wall fall and the USSR began disintegrating.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These f***tards are trying everything to make him look bad yet he keeps looking better! The Trump effect. :)     Puttin has his hands full just trying to keep America from invading them considered they're camped out on his doorstep and screaming "stop resisting! Stop resisting"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the russians come soon to germany!

Waiting ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.