Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

HODOR MKULTRA TRIGGERED EVENT! HOLD THE DAMN DOOR! ORLANDO EVENT!

18 posts in this topic

HODOR MKULTRA TRIGGERED EVENT! HOLD THE DAMN DOOR!

ALL I'M SAYING!

SEE WHAT I SEE!

EXACTLY!

Great find!!!....that's just plain as day for those "In the know"....an alter being triggered right there....probably words or phrases that would activate thousands of the these sleeper agents....or maybe just specifically the Orlando event.....my intuition says the words "Radical Isalm" said from Billary or King Hussein Obama are triggers.....Ole girl said for first time tonight........we will see...........

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Going to make a video on this!

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Notice the animal print on his collar....classic beta programming trigger.....keeps alter triggered as well as the other Monarchs.....notice too the Oz programming also....the red shoes I've seen on multiple assets....along with the beta slave animal print

12 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

Great find!!!....that's just plain as day for those "In the know"....an alter being triggered right there....probably words or phrases that would activate thousands of the these sleeper agents....or maybe just specifically the Orlando event.....my intuition says the words "Radical Isalm" said from Billary or King Hussein Obama are triggers.....Ole girl said for first time tonight........we will see...........

Hidden cryptic messages in keywords and phrases. I was talking about that earlier this evening and have been saying this for years. One of the best known is the use of the word ISIL, and not ISIS. When obama says the word ISIL, pay careful attention to what follows. It is cryptic instructions.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hidden cryptic messages in keywords and phrases. I was talking about that earlier this evening and have been saying this for years. One of the best known is the use of the word ISIL, and not ISIS. When obama says the word ISIL, pay careful attention to what follows. It is cryptic instructions.

Yep most definitely as goes ISIL...

Trying to upload a video it keeps failing to upload. 5th attempt in progress!

31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Here you go!

:balpk:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.