Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

Orlando shooter was regular at Pulse 3yrs!!!......Gay???

36 posts in this topic

Just seen this

THIS ONE IS WEIRD: Mateen was a regular at the Pulse for 3 entire years!

Yep. If this Gawker report is accurate, (and I bet it is) Mateen was gay. The story from the dad is a lie. It is all a sham. Most likely Mateen thought it was going to be a drill, and they went live. Because he was gay and he would have spoken up, his mercenary team killed him. He was supposed to be the fall guy.

I have embedded the report here on the left hand side of this page, because I don't know if this one will be allowed to live. This would confirm EVERYTHING - the other shooters, and that Mateen really was a patsy. Mateen went to the pulse and got drunk off his butt repeatedly and often had to be kicked out while drunk. Though someone grasping at straws could then say he was bitter about being thrown out so much and went back and shot the place up, it can't explain how he would have convinced several other people to do it. Only one thing fits: He was on a mercenary team with his security firm, they decided to do a drill, the club owners knew what was going to happen and they let it all happen. They might have even been complicit with the doors being held shut. The shooters show up, drill goes live, they shoot patsy and others AND WALK. And if I heard it right NO GUNS WERE RECOVERED FROM THE SCENE. How could that be? Well, read the embedded report here to the left and THINK, they try to uphold the official lie but that is an OBVIOUS FAIL.

There is another obvious angle to this story now, and that is that a mercenary team showed up to shoot up the night club, did the job and left, Mateen was among the dead because he was there so much anyway, and Afghani, so they pinned it all on him to frame Muslims. There is a huge chance that is what really happened.

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html

I'm sure you probably saw this, but in case you didn't, posting it for your viewing.  This is just messed up! 

1 person likes this

Daily Mail has it plastered all over! 

Omar Mateen was gay, says ex-wife and former friend: Orlando terrorist used homosexual dating app and visited Pulse at least a dozen times 

It emerged that Omar Mateen's ex-wife said he had 'gay tendencies' 

And his former classmate said the mass murderer had asked him out

The pair went to gay bars together, but the friend turned him down  

Regulars at gay club Pulse also said Mateen visited before his rampage

He would sometimes sit by himself in a corner, said regular Ty Smith 

And sometimes he would get 'drunk and belligerent', Smith said 

He was also revealed to be a user of gay dating app Jack'd 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html#ixzz4BWvraIxb

Thanks @Cinnamon.....we will see if this gets buried.....MSM had to cave on multiple persons

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Thanks @Cinnamon.....we will see if this gets buried.....MSM had to cave on multiple persons

Yes, first they said one, then two and now it's looking like 3.  People reported multiples from the start! 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Daily Mail has it plastered all over! 

Omar Mateen was gay, says ex-wife and former friend: Orlando terrorist used homosexual dating app and visited Pulse at least a dozen times 

It emerged that Omar Mateen's ex-wife said he had 'gay tendencies' 

And his former classmate said the mass murderer had asked him out

The pair went to gay bars together, but the friend turned him down  

Regulars at gay club Pulse also said Mateen visited before his rampage

He would sometimes sit by himself in a corner, said regular Ty Smith 

And sometimes he would get 'drunk and belligerent', Smith said 

He was also revealed to be a user of gay dating app Jack'd 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html#ixzz4BWvraIxb

Hadn't checked DM recently.....

Well this has got to change things....

Just now, Paradisebaby said:

Well this has got to change things....

The official narrative is falling apart at the seams, it seems!  I think people died there, but I think it was a false flag that serves many agendas.  We've got gays, Muslims and GUNS!  Whee, what more could msm and the govt. ask for when it comes to stealing our rights?

If we're dealing with a monarch butterfly (and more of the telltale signs seem to be appearing daily), nothing about this man's behaviour has to make sense when compared to any "norm" you care to bring up. 

2 people like this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

The official narrative is falling apart at the seams, it seems!  I think people died there, but I think it was a false flag that serves many agendas.  We've got gays, Muslims and GUNS!  Whee, what more could msm and the govt. ask for when it comes to stealing our rights?

Don't forget the Latinos.....just a yummy devil soup.....I'm sure TPTB are just thrilled at their masterpiece....definitely collateral damage.....persons lost their lives.....but don't forget the demons that these sicko bow down to love some bloodletting 

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

If we're dealing with a monarch butterfly (and more of the telltale signs seem to be appearing daily), nothing about this man's behaviour has to make sense when compared to any "norm" you care to bring up. 

Oh I see MKULTURA  all over this.....the "grieving" mother has butterflies on shirt in plain site....all the assets being propped up for the MSM are sporting mk triggers as well....Oz programming....beta slaves looks mostly

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.